We are looking for a UI/UX designer with a passion for experimentation and innovation. This UI/UX designer will be responsible for all phases of the design process from brainstorming interaction models through producing high-resolution comps for desktop, mobile, and web environments. This individual must be able to quickly grasp complex problems and present smart, holistic design solutions that hold against an array of software platforms. This designer must have an appetite for next-generation technologies and their interaction with the physical world.
Work with the product and design teams to develop a cohesive visual story across multiple software products
Translate product requirements, user goals and behaviors into designs
Produce workflow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, and mock-ups rapidly and at an appropriate level of fidelity
Evaluate constraints and opportunities, and adjust design approaches accordingly
Work with engineering teams to bring designs to fruition
Prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical timelines
Be the voice of the user and spokesperson for usability
5+ years industry experience as a member of a UI/UX or related team
Deep understanding of design heuristics and strong visual design sensibilities
Portfolio of great, usable design solutions for desktop, mobile, and web environments
Experience with a breadth of graphic and motion design tools
Opinions on where to innovate in the field of software design
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
You will work on multiple areas of engine development for upcoming stories, including implementing and optimizing rendering and animation subsystems, shaders, in-game and offline tools. You will have a critical eye for improvements across all of our tech and process: workflow, code quality, engine stability and performance.
1) Propose, design, and implement game engine features such as rendering and animation capabilities, data management.
2) Implement and optimize in-game and offline tools for developers and content creators using our rendering engine.
3) Optimize low level systems for target hardware.
4) Create documentation and test code for our tools and APIs.
1) Minimum of 5 years game and/or graphics programming experience.
2) Extensive background in any of the following: shader effects, rendering systems, physics and collisions, low level animation systems, scene and resource management, multithreaded programming
Fluency in C/C++.
3) Experience working with multidisciplinary teams and ability to collaborate with artists on visuals and graphics techniques.
1) BA/BS degree.
2) Strong mathematics skills (linear algebra, trig).
3) Experience with OpenGL or OpenGL ES, LUA or MEL scripting, ARM/NEON assembly.
4) Experience with game asset pipelines and content creation tools development.
5) Developing games for Android Java-based or native development.
Please send resume and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Temporary QA Game Compliance Tester is responsible for testing and debugging pre-released game software for 1st party compliance violations. This position performs regression testing, verifies claimed bug fixes, and enters program defects into a bug tracking database. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to analytically research program defects, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills are required.
* Test and debug pre-released game software for 1st party compliance violations.
* Perform regression testing, verify claimed bug fixes.
* Document program defects in a bug tracking database.
* 12 months experience with successful track record in game Quality Assurance position preferred.
* 6 months experience with 1st party standards (TRC, TCR, Lotcheck).
* Comprehensive understanding of the test process and cycle.
* PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS and/or PC testing.
* High school graduate. Associate Degree and additional college course work strongly preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication language skills.
* Analytical problem solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Good organizational skills.
* Strong ability to focus and remain on task.
* Significant knowledge of current, past and upcoming video games and systems.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, bug tracking software (Test Track, Filemaker Pro, etc.).
* PS4 and/or Xbox One testing experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Looking for a Mobile QA Lead Tester to help us develop an exciting new lineup of mobile games. We are looking for fun, energetic people who have a passion for building great products and bringing our games to life. So, if you think you’re that person please apply!
QA Lead Testers will report directly to the QA Supervisor, and will be responsible for the coordination of products and QA along with scheduling, tracking, database management and ensuring project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide game feature and/or development tool testing.
- Verification and ad-hoc testing of newly implemented content and features.
- Tracking defects within JIRA database.
- Track and execute tasks in AGILE.
- Isolate, reproduce, and report defects as well and verify defect fixes.
- Assist with prioritizing bug fixing efforts.
- Execute Test cases and Technical requirements.
- Create new test cases for implemented features.
- Maintain and update AppStore and company requirement checklists as well as update existing test cases as software/hardware specs change.
- Provide feedback on the effectiveness/efficiency of team processes and make suggestions for improvement.
- 3+ year of mobile gaming testing experience.
- F2P gaming testing experience is required.
- Detail oriented and methodical testing process.
- Self-starter, strong work ethic, and great communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to compile detailed testing reports.
- Able to work well independently and in a group setting with cross functional teams.
- iOS and Android platform testing experience.
- Experience with testing online services and transaction services.
- Experience working with off shore teams preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the mobile application development process preferred.
- Experience with all major consumer software toolsets, ranging from OEM programs (flashing/updating devices using iTunes/ Samsung Kies /Sony PC Companion) and pre-production devices.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D Modeler / Digital Artist
We are seeking a 3D Modeler / Digital Artist to join our Global Retail Design team in Mountain View, CA. As a 3D Modeler / Digital Artist, you will collaborate with members of the Retail Design team to craft mockups and digitally create photorealistic reference imagery of designs that directly support product presentation in retail. We are looking for an individual with strong skills and passion for visual design across different media: our 3D Modeler / Digital Artist routinely work on projects for screens, devices and spaces that spread across 3D modeling and rendering, graphic design and interactive media.
We are a nimble team with a mission to educate, inform, and encourage exploration of our products and services in retail. As part of a small team that is still starting-up and growing, this person must demonstrate a collaborative working style, great communication skills, and the ability to thrive in a non-rules based environment of innovation.
Strong portfolio and elevated sense of design, color and typography: you know the difference between “good” and “great”
Prototyping skills: You are ready to learn from failure, embrace an iterative process and you understand that success come sooner with trial and error.
Ability to sketch and draw traditionally then bring those sketches to life via a solid working knowledge of organic 3D modeling using Autodesk Maya.
This position is also responsible for photorealistic illustration and post production, a strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is required.
5+ years of experience in creative agency or in-house team in a similar function.
Minimum of Bachelor’s degree education in 3D Animation, Graphic Design, New Media, or professional equivalent.
Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
Fluency with Autodesk Maya
Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and organizational skills.
Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, and techy work environment in often uncertain and ambiguous circumstances.
Proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence, and drive results throughout a highly matrixed organization.
This person must be resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
3D Modeling, texture and renduring experience
Work experience using Adobe Creative Suite and Autodesk Maya
Take design direction and create visuals behind
Excellent communication and being able to collaborate in a team envirnoment
*Portfolio and Samples required. Please attach links to resumes or attach in profile
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com
• Be/become the “product expert” in SEM. Be on top of new developments and features released by the major search engines and make recommendations to the rest of the team on what needs to be done next.
• Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across Adwords/Adcenter. Based on performance review of the campaigns, coming up with and testing new ad copies (headlines, descriptions etc), keyword expansion in the appropriate campaigns, negative keywords etc. to drive improvements in campaign performance.
• Working with the SEM engineering team to provide the data/design direction required to implement new features from the search engines.
• Develop strong communication with key internal and external stakeholders
• Interpret business needs of stakeholders, and translating them into marketing campaigns
• Most important skill we need is to be a self-motivated individual who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work. Be proud of what he/she does and hold himself/herself to a very high standard.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a business background (consultant, banker etc.) with interest to go on for an MBA OR 3+ years of experience managing paid search programs.
• Proficiency in MS Office – especially Excel. Specifically, needs to demonstrate having built complex models in Excel, perhaps including macros.
• Experience analyzing large data sets using Excel, or any other data analysis tool.
Nice to have experience:
• Having very basic experience with SQL would be nice.
• Google Adwords Certification, Adcenter Accreditation, Google Analytics Certification, Yahoo Ambassador, etc.
• Hands-on knowledge of best practices in SEM and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
• Experience managing SEM campaigns internationally, specifically UK and Brazil, would be a plus.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write engaging and persuasive (headlines, taglines, banner copy, etc.)
- Communicate complex technical data in a clear and compelling manner to our target audiences
- Develop compelling copy that differentiates the consumer brand and stays true to the brand voice.
- Ensure copy is right for our customers and helps to aggressively drive key initiatives. Create concepts that are extendable into campaigns and synchronize extensions across other collateral.
- In-depth understanding of industry marketing strategy and business principle.
You will need:
- Agency experience
- Bachelor degree required, preferably with English/Journalism focus
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience in both print and web, with emphasis in branding
- English proficiency and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills
- 2 years of experience copywriting in a retail environment
- Ability to understand technical content and quickly learn new material
- Solid understanding of consumers’ interaction with various media, and strength in adjusting language based on medium
Please send resume to email@example.com