The Temporary QA Game Compliance Tester is responsible for testing and debugging pre-released game software for 1st party compliance violations. This position performs regression testing, verifies claimed bug fixes, and enters program defects into a bug tracking database. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to analytically research program defects, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills are required.
* Test and debug pre-released game software for 1st party compliance violations.
* Perform regression testing, verify claimed bug fixes.
* Document program defects in a bug tracking database.
* 12 months experience with successful track record in game Quality Assurance position preferred.
* 6 months experience with 1st party standards (TRC, TCR, Lotcheck).
* Comprehensive understanding of the test process and cycle.
* PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo 3DS and/or PC testing.
* Excellent verbal and written communication language skills.
* Analytical problem solving skills.
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Good organizational skills.
* Strong ability to focus and remain on task.
* Significant knowledge of current, past and upcoming video games and systems.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, bug tracking software (Test Track, Filemaker Pro, etc.).
* PS4 and/or Xbox One testing experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com
The Content Coordinator is responsible for ingesting, securing, organizing and logging of all incoming licensed or produced media content. Developing tracking and reporting systems to expand communication across multiple divisions of media and marketing is essential. The position requires the ability to constantly improve workflows with utmost understanding of field, editing, publishing and licensing best practices. This will focus on documentation, reporting, certification and re-training. Fundamentally, the Content Coordinator is the gatekeeper for all content produced, stored and licensed.
•Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, CatDV, – preferred
•1+ year minimum in prior experience in media data management
•Expertise in processes to integrate, adapt, and train and vett software & hardware for field and in- office environments preferred
•This role will involve repetitive tasks – so person must be open to doing this.
•Attention to detail is a must
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Director role will support the food and grocery delivery business in addition to campaign support.
Position Summary The Art Director will be a leader, problem solver and conceptual thinker. She/he is responsible for managing a small to mid-size team responsible for the day-to-day updates and seasonal campaigns.. She/he directs the implementation of the design strategy under the guidance of senior creative management by translating marketing goals and consumer insights into creative concepts; keeping up-to-date on industry trends, best practices, and the competitive landscape; collaborating with cross-functional partners (for example, Producers, Marketing, Site, agencies) to influence the development of creative strategies; understanding the capabilities of company technologies (for example, platform, marketing, mobile, social); recommending new technologies to support digital marketing programs; and partnering with other art directors and management to help identify opportunities for new functional systems and processes.
Minimum Qualifications - Bachelors degree in Design, Advertising, Fine Arts, or related field and 8 years experience in interactive design or related field including 2 years experience managing design team.
Additional Preferred Qualifications - 8 years experience working in design (including 3 years of web design) and advanced knowledge of design software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- 2 years experience managing small- to mid-scale interactive campaigns in an online creative or related digital field
- 1 year experience working for or with creative agencies
- 2 years experience developing design concepts in a retail or marketing environment
Send resumes to email@example.com
- Design and develop features on the back-end.
- Coding features in Ruby/Rails connecting to a storage/cache layer in MySQL/Redis.
- Push features live daily and monitor the game to see your features working immediately with millions of users.
- Interact with Front End/Flash engineers for feature integration.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years in tech industry
- Ruby/Rails development experience
- Accustomed to agile workflow
- Work on-site in San Francisco. This position has no remote work option.
- Desired Experience:
- MySQL, Redis, node.js experience
- New Relic experience
- Open source contributions
- Experience scaling web services
- Online gaming experience a plus
- Jira familiarity preferred
- Working experience with git, branching, git-flow, and deployment strategies.
- Minimum of 3 years in Mobile Gaming or Tech Industry
- Salary DOE
- Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3D Game development experience (ideally with Unity 3D)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Basic 3D math, advanced math a plus
- Network Socket communication experience is plus
- Preferred experience with mobile platforms (iOS or Android)
- Preferred experience with back-end technologies such as MySQL, HTML/CSS, Php, Ruby, Java
- Design and code new features and enhancements across all our product offerings
- Work closely with server-side engineering and the UI team to influence game design and development
- Participate in many aspects of a project life-cycle, from specifications through QA
- Find and fix bugs, optimize scalability and performance, keep up-to-date with the latest relevant technologies
C.S. Degree or Equivalent
Minimum 3+ years in Tech industry; Mobile Gaming industry preferred
MUST Have Skill Sets:
- Mobile development experience would be a bonus
- Proven working experience with backend systems engineering.
- Java, Ruby, and/or Scala preferred
- At least some knowledge of security and performance optimization.
- Test-driven development experience (and the desire to work in such an environment) is a plus.
- Efficiency with SQL skills: including experience querying large, complex data sets.
- Efficiency in writing and executing detailed test cases.
- Please send resumes to email@example.com
Are you a gamer? Are you playing games RIGHT NOW on every imaginable platform? This is your chance to use your eye for detail to get paid for what you love doing! Nelson Interactive, in partnership with our gaming clients in Foster City, Redwood City, Santa Clara, AND San Francisco is currently hiring Game Testers!
We are also looking for Localization Testers/Translators. If you are bilingual in the following languages and have a knack for games as well, use both skills and join the gaming industry. Bilingual Written/Spoken in the following languages: French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese or Korean.
Previous experience with the following platforms is great: consoles, iPhone, iPad, Android, or any mobile devices, social networking, online pc/MMORPG–if you play it, you could test it!!
Compensation based on prior experience:
Standard QA: $11.00 to $15.00 per hour
Language/Localization: $12.00 to $20.00 per hour
Local candidates only – US Work Authorization is required. EOE
• Industry knowledge and an avid gamer- PS3, 360, Wii, PC-MMORPG, Online, Social Media, Mobile
• Sharp attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication (all applicants will be subject to a language assessment)
• Positive attitude and self motivated
• Full time schedules only M-F, 40 hours plus overtime and weekends
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org