- Write engaging and persuasive (headlines, taglines, banner copy, etc.)
- Communicate complex technical data in a clear and compelling manner to our target audiences
- Develop compelling copy that differentiates the consumer brand and stays true to the brand voice.
- Ensure copy is right for our customers and helps to aggressively drive key initiatives. Create concepts that are extendable into campaigns and synchronize extensions across other collateral.
- In-depth understanding of industry marketing strategy and business principle.
You will need:
- Agency experience
- Bachelor degree required, preferably with English/Journalism focus
- 1-3 years of copywriting experience in both print and web, with emphasis in branding
- English proficiency and excellent grammatical, writing and editorial skills
- 2 years of experience copywriting in a retail environment
- Ability to understand technical content and quickly learn new material
- Solid understanding of consumers’ interaction with various media, and strength in adjusting language based on medium
Please send resume to email@example.com
We are looking for a UI/UX designer with a passion for experimentation and innovation. This UI/UX designer will be responsible for all phases of the design process from brainstorming interaction models through producing high-resolution comps for desktop, mobile, and web environments. This individual must be able to quickly grasp complex problems and present smart, holistic design solutions that hold against an array of software platforms. This designer must have an appetite for next-generation technologies and their interaction with the physical world.
Work with the product and design teams to develop a cohesive visual story across multiple software products
Translate product requirements, user goals and behaviors into designs
Produce workflow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, and mock-ups rapidly and at an appropriate level of fidelity
Evaluate constraints and opportunities, and adjust design approaches accordingly
Work with engineering teams to bring designs to fruition
Prioritize and manage work to adhere to critical timelines
Be the voice of the user and spokesperson for usability
5+ years industry experience as a member of a UI/UX or related team
Deep understanding of design heuristics and strong visual design sensibilities
Portfolio of great, usable design solutions for desktop, mobile, and web environments
Experience with a breadth of graphic and motion design tools
Opinions on where to innovate in the field of software design
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
As a Sr. Designer, you’ll be asked to do more than just create design comps, interactions and specs (though you’ll have to do a lot of that!). To do this you’ll use your knowledge of the UX process (research, conceptual design, prototyping, testing) in collaboration with other architects, designers, content strategists, researchers, product managers and engineers.
You’ve created business and consumer product experiences for different channels and platforms, often working with senior UX leaders and managers to complete these projects.
A seasoned veteran, you can craft experiences for any channel or platform, and you are a leader in the creation of business and consumer product experiences. You can work without close supervision but you seek out and welcome feedback from senior UX leaders and managers.
You love to solve complex problems and work closely with others who feel the same, and your solutions merge with a larger structure to create a cohesive design ecosystem.
Skills You’ll Have:
• Strong tendency towards visual thinking – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
• Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective visual communication with hierarchy and balance (E.g. Typography, color, space, contrast)
• The ability to work with design templates and patterns to create and maintain a scalable and consistent web site.
• Familiarity with process flows, site maps, wireframes, screen prototypes, and functional specifications.
• Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities of the eCommerce business.
• Constant drive to stay up-to-date with the latest industry news and developments.
• Capability to adhere to team processes and standards, while contributing ideas for improvement.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
• Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Experience with business requirement gathering, site assessment, competitive analysis, and secondary research.
• Experience negotiating business decisions.
• Inclusive design philosophy with a strong editorial sense. You gather feedback judiciously, but know when to adjust your designs and when to follow your initial vision.
• Bachelor’s degree in design or other related field and 3 years of experience or 7 years of experience with visual and interaction design with the bulk of the experience in interactive design problems.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with designers, product managers, researchers and product marketers to plan and create the content for Ecommerce products, continually improve that content, and evolve our voice and content standards
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
- Supports experience strategy and innovation
- Leads cross-functional team projects
- Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
- Executes user experience design, prototyping, and content strategy and consultations for HTML, Engineering, and Product Management teams prior to launch.
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience design and documentation, and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
Please email resume to email@example.com
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Maintaining brand standards on the website through the ongoing updates, maintenance and design of supporting assets including large seasonal campaigns.
- He/she will work both independently and closely with producers, copy writers, art directors and designers to ensure consistency in quality of work and be able to manage multiple projects to meet timelines and due dates.
- BA in Graphic Design or other relevant education.
- At least 1 year of professional design or production experience in the area of software and/or web site design. Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (CS5, CS6, or CC), specifically Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Ability to distinguish good layout/typography, apply color theory, hierarchy and balance.
- Ability to troubleshoot minor problems with typography, layout, applications, hardware
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org