Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable for every step of the creative development process and successful, timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure teams know and understand the project vision, manage expectations and team relationships.
- Uphold standards and best practices.
- Engage on contingency planning, recommend solutions, proactively engage in problem solving.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to meet marketing and business objectives.
- Support the lead Digital Project Manager on needs and mitigate risk on projects.
- Contribute to refining processes/workflow.
Qualifications & Skills:
BA/BS Marketing or Related Experience
- Experience with Resource/Project Mgmt tools
- 2-5 years of Project Management experience within a Creative Agency or within an internal creative group.
- Quick, creative problem solver and works well under pressure; Detail oriented
- Ability to organize information and concisely present issues, recommendations and conclusions
- Superior written and verbal communication • Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
Location- San Mateo, Ca
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
– This is a contract position
– Our character modelers will create hand painted stylized textures inspired from realism
– You have a superb talent to model organic forms as well as the ability optimize a mesh for best performance without sacrificing visual quality
– You possess a keen eye for visual esthetics in addition to the underlying topology
– Through your passion is creating beautiful assets, as a character modeler you aren’t afraid of working within technical pipeline and are comfortable problem solving
– You are confident enough to run with a task with little oversight but are open to feedback from Art Direction and love collaborating with your peers
|Skills:||A Character Modeler must have a passion for games.
Their portfolio must demonstrate the following:
– An ability to think and texture assets in 3D in a variety of styles ranging from realistic to hand painted
– Drawings/sketches that display basic skills as well as any modeling and texture work related to characters
– Understanding of anatomy, clothes, draping and differing materials (ex: leather, cotton, fur, hair, metals)
– Strong 3D sculpting abilities and 2D painting skills (life drawings, painting, etc.)
– Understanding of vertex weighting
– Aptitude to take direction and work well with others
– Breadth of artistic styles, especially hand painted
– An understanding of optimization for game engines (mesh & texture size limits) – excellent sense of scale and level of finish
– A basic understanding of character customization standards and their component parts
– Modelers are expected to have proficient experience with 3D Software such as Maya, ZBrush, and Photoshop
– experience with other modeling and texturing software etc. would be a plus but not a prerequisite
Please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com
- Create the storyboards, wireframes, and UI Designs/Layouts for Real-Time Streaming products within the pipeline and application development data platform spaces. Drive the overall product UX to streamline the monitoring and management of real-time processes, and make authoring easy for a range of technical audiences. Work closely with Product Management, Technical Program Management, User Education, and Engineering.
- User Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, UI Design/Layout; Experience designing efficient UI’s for complex business intelligence products and/or other data intensive applications where minimizing human error and achieving optimal productivity is key.
- Pay-up to $88/hr
- Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Detail oriented with a drive for high-quality output
• Compassionate, empathetic, and eager to help others
• Comfortable working in fast-paced environment; able to adapt to change quickly
• Investigative mindset, eager to solve problems
• Strong writing skills, including complete command of English grammar and mechanics
• Able to effectively multi-task and remain cool under pressure
• Self-starter with proven organizational and problem-solving skills
• Dedicated to ensuring community members receive a superior product experience
• Demonstrate leadership through proactively providing operational feedback to deliver efficiency gains
• Effectively share knowledge and learnings with team
• Previous unconventional customer service experience a plus (i.e. Zappos, Amex Concierge, etc.)
• Able to start immediately (local applicants only)
BA or BS Degree and 1-3 years of work experience required
Duration: 6 months+
Please email resume to email@example.com
-Shoot, edit and post-produce video content as a means to ideate and prototype for the early stages of projects.
-Design and Animate for TV and online ad spots.
-Collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life.
-Ability to work closely with Art Director & Copy Writer Teams.
-Exercise strong attention to details and always striving for pixel-perfection
-Excellent eye for composition, typography, timing, and storytelling
-Ability to adapt quickly to changing project parameters.
-Ability to iterate on creative concepts quickly.
-Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as our product, and marketing teams to produce elegant videos and creatives
-Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop
-Proficient understanding of all aspects of production & post production film-making
-Video Direction, Detailed knowledge of camera operation, Understanding of lighting techniques and how to implement them, Audio Capture for Voice Over work, compositing, motion graphics, film editing, color correction, sound design
-Designer who understands how to bridge the gap between a motion design and something a developer can understand and implement is a bonus.
Duration 3 months
Location Menlo Park
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Product Designer
- Involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming to tweaking pixels right before launch.
- Expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience.
- Own an entire product space or work on projects that encompass multiple features and are broad/ambiguous in scope.
- Given a high-level problem, you deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that help define a product vision.
- Demonstrate solid leadership skills.
- Strong partnerships with product managers and engineers, likely providing product direction and exerting significant influence in defining goals for your product area.
- Skill level across product thinking, interaction design, and execution & craft is generally solid across the board, with one or more areas being areas of particular strength.
- Good grasp of the medium you are designing for, and you make effective use of prototyping tools.
- Designing new patterns or introducing new standards in your work that later become adopted by others.
- Succinctly and effectively communicate your work and may be called upon to represent your product team to executive leadership or in design forums.
- You are actively mentoring junior designers or interns, or participating in design-team-wide initiatives (examples include: interviewing, recruiting, mentoring workshops, design standards, improving design tools, etc.)
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and -then some)
- Interaction design, visual design & product design
- Working with Product Manager to define and design the product experience
- Working with engineers to ensure a high quality deliverable
- Minimum 2-3 years Product Design experience designing UI for internal tools
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
Pay is up to $100/hr DOE
Please email resume to email@example.com
- Develops a large range of visual effect art assets according to the agreed design and within the constraints of the target hardware and software. These art assets include particle systems, meshes, textures, and animations.
- Partners closely with the Lead Artists and will be responsible for creating spectacular visual effects.
- Responsible for all technical and aesthetic considerations for the project’s visual effect art style.
- Manages In-Game Particle Effects for elements such as fire, smoke, energy, leveling up, unlocks, etc.
- Communicates with programmers and designers as necessary to bring tasks to completion.
- Provides creative input specific to assigned tasks.
- 4+ years experience in the game industry is preferred (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability)
- Experience with creating FX in a game engine
- Experience in Photoshop (required) and After Effects (preferred)
- Experience with a scripting language (Mel, Maxscript or Python, etc.)
- Experience with real-time shaders in modern game engines
- Ability to view visual reference of an effect, deconstruct it, and re-create it in a real-time game engine
- Strong knowledge of environmental effects, lighting and dynamics
- Ability to be creative beyond reality and demonstrate a flair for sensational and extraordinary effects
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Honest, direct, and flexible approach to work yet firm
- Solid technical abilities to aid in creating new visual effects art pipelines
- Knowledge of source control software such as Perforce
- Ability to focus on keep content relevant to the current projects art style and work within those limitations
- Meticulous and organized in the approach to tasks, files and storage of the material
- Pay is up to $48/hr
- Please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org