News, Finance, Sports, Entertainment and Style & Beauty digital properties.
Our studio produces content for the North American audience, in the field and out of 3 studio spaces in Northern California, Southern California and New York.
The video programming team acts as the hub of video, managing daily distribution efforts and best practices, for all of the editorial teams. We work to grow streams and deliver the best video experiences to our users. We work horizontally in a vertical structure, collaborating with product teams, business development teams, editorial teams and marketing teams. This role will encompass all things that play and stream on our network of sites.
Who we are looking for…
Based in Sunnyvale, Ca
Our new Video Programmer will work on our video content finding new ways to program and promote the buzziest videos from the internet. An interest in Sports, News and online video is essential. This person will liaise with property editors, front page editors, video partners such as the NBA and the NFL, and other video programmers. Having the ability to analyze data and user behavior for insights, write articles and manage the editorial calendar is a plus.
Duration: 1 yr.
Send resume to email@example.com
- Partner with stakeholders to collaboratively identify and meet quality objectives.
- Develop test cases and estimate execution time.
- Execute test, capture test results, and measure impact.
- Report on the design experience and test results.
- Ensure test documentation, results, and artifacts are maintained.
- Participate in test closure activities.
- Experience testing Web systems
- Able to develop and foster strong working relationships with peers, development partners, customers, support teams, and management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including accurate and timely reporting
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience testing software and tools for game development and support systems
- Knowledgeable in testing for mobile platforms
- Understanding of how APIs work
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Gray Box and White Box testing experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS / Python
- Knowledgeable in security / vulnerability testing for web-based environments
- Prior experience working with web-based automation platforms (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI)
- Understanding of Business Process Modelling (BPM) systems and workflows
- Experience with Application Lifecycle and Test Case Management software development planning tools
- ISTQB certification
Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Pay- Up to $25/hr.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with multiple animation teams to review shots in progress and report any issues encountered
- Perform confirmation testing on corrected shots
- Take shot notes in multi-discipline meetings
- Identify potential continuity errors
- Test new software as needed
- Minimum of 2 years of animation testing experience
- Excellent eye for visual detail
- Strong understanding of the animation pipeline
- Experience with animation software packages
- Exceptional communications skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- College degree in an artistic discipline, or comparable industry experience
- Familiarity with software used to create animated shorts, such as:
- 3D packages – Maya, 3dsMax
- Compositing software – Nuke, After Effects
- Rendering engines – RenderMan, Redshift
- Imaging software – Photoshop, Gimp
- Production tracking and review tools – Shotgun, RV
Operating systems – Windows, Linux
Pay- Up to $25/hr.
Please email resume to email@example.com
- Design and prepare engaging presentations with compelling content and visuals
- Maintain updates and additions to the corporate presentation and assist with cleanup and revisions to team slides
- Design and produce a set of bulletproof templates and tools to enable internal teams to easily create brand consistent presentations
- Assist creative team with graphic design and production related to all corporate marketing assets for digital and print
- Experience with digital assets, video creation and editing, html and web design a plus.
- Ensure brand consistency is carried through to all materials
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, design, or related field
- 5+ years of experience designing corporate branded presentations
- Must have solid experience managing and producing complex presentations and templates for teams
- Must have expert technical knowledge with latest versions of PowerPoint (PC and Mac) and Keynote, including creating slide masters, designing for various output media (projector, monitors and print-outs), object animations/transitions, embedding video, etc.
- Expert level proficiency with Adobe CC applications: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to translate complicated concepts into clear and compelling visual narratives (infographics, animation, icons, charts, data visualization)
- Ability to format content and typography at a professional level
- Knowledge of process to implement brand guidelines and manage consistency across all marketing assets
- Video editing and web development skills a plus
- High personal standards for quality, able to ‘proof-read’ own work
- Strong proficiency in multitasking
- Ability to handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Marketing Analytics contractor will be responsible for providing data-driven actionable insights to various Marketing stakeholders. Leveraging data from marketing automation and CRM platforms, this individual will help drive an understanding of global marketing effectiveness and pipeline contribution through summarization and presentation of analysis.
- Define the frameworks for measuring, reporting and analyzing global marketing campaign results.
- Assist with quarterly business reviews and executive-level marketing performance reporting. Provide deep analysis that will support solid decision-making.
- Leverage multiple sales and marketing data sources from the data warehouse and data analysis tools to manage data mining/extraction for the analysis of marketing campaigns, strategic events, and sales pipeline. Synthesize results and provide actionable insights to global business stakeholders.
- Lead the conceptualization and execution of ad-hoc marketing performance reports and data projects in MS Excel/Access and MySQL/SQL.
- Collaborate with the Marketing BI and IT teams to drive the implementation of the global marketing performance reports and dashboards by leveraging the sales/marketing data warehouse and BI tool.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of experience working with large datasets in different formats such as .csv, Excel, Access. Proficiency in MySQL/SQL and ability to create data models is required.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing reporting and analytics function analyzing marketing data and producing standard/ad-hoc reports for performance tracking and decision-making.
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com; demonstrated understanding of CRM concepts such as lead management and pipeline.
- Strong understanding of the B-to-B sales and marketing functions and how to measure success. Understanding of the SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall is highly desired.
- Proven experience identifying, building, and publishing marketing key performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, formulas, formatting, charts and importing/exporting data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for translating data insights into concise executive summaries and presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure.
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, finance, marketing, sciences or related field.
Pay up to $50/hr.
Send resumes to email@example.com