– Lead art direction for post sale campaigns to unify and create visual consistency across content, distribution types, platforms, including but not limited to ad design/native asset development based on the custom content.
– Creative assets that go into editorial posts (photos, illustrations, graphic treatments etc)
– Platform design for campaigns (co-branded tumblrs, Tiles, branded magazines) that includes campaign logo & title treatment design and resizing, palette and skin
– Lead design and execution for pre-sale & development, creating graphic storytelling illustrations of the custom content concepts
– Build external-facing Tumblr highlighting work and capabilities
– Deep understanding of digital media sales, advertising and marketing
– Adobe Creative Cloud experience with focused proficiencies in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Preferred– Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud’s Animate, Premier or After Effects
– Preferred– Experience at a major tech company, in-house creative team, large-scale advertising agency, branded content team
Your success will require not only creative thinking and artwork, but also the ability to handle multiple design/production projects with excellent organization skills and quick turnaround.
Please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com
|• Review 3rd party app experiences to ensure apps meet technical requirements
• Communicate with developers about their submission results and provide 1:1 ticketed support
• Work with third party developers to surface errors, significant changes in app functionality and bugs.
• Identify trends to drive scalable solutions
|Skills:||• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in content review roles
• Interest in gaming & virtual reality
• Attention to detail
• Flexibility to take on multiple tasks with competing priorities
• Some familiarity with game development and testing
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Shoot, edit and post-produce video content as a means to ideate and prototype for the early stages of projects.
-Design and Animate for TV and online ad spots.
-Collaborate with design, product, and engineering teams to bring product ideas to life.
-Ability to work closely with Art Director & Copy Writer Teams.
-Exercise strong attention to details and always striving for pixel-perfection
-Excellent eye for composition, typography, timing, and storytelling
-Ability to adapt quickly to changing project parameters.
-Ability to iterate on creative concepts quickly.
-Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations.
-Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as our product, and marketing teams to produce elegant videos and creatives
-Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop
-Proficient understanding of all aspects of production & post production film-making
-Video Direction, Detailed knowledge of camera operation, Understanding of lighting techniques and how to implement them, Audio Capture for Voice Over work, compositing, motion graphics, film editing, color correction, sound design
-Designer who understands how to bridge the gap between a motion design and something a developer can understand and implement is a bonus.
Duration 3 months
Location Menlo Park
Send Resume to email@example.com
Job Title: Product Designer
- Involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming to tweaking pixels right before launch.
- Expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience.
- Own an entire product space or work on projects that encompass multiple features and are broad/ambiguous in scope.
- Given a high-level problem, you deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that help define a product vision.
- Demonstrate solid leadership skills.
- Strong partnerships with product managers and engineers, likely providing product direction and exerting significant influence in defining goals for your product area.
- Skill level across product thinking, interaction design, and execution & craft is generally solid across the board, with one or more areas being areas of particular strength.
- Good grasp of the medium you are designing for, and you make effective use of prototyping tools.
- Designing new patterns or introducing new standards in your work that later become adopted by others.
- Succinctly and effectively communicate your work and may be called upon to represent your product team to executive leadership or in design forums.
- You are actively mentoring junior designers or interns, or participating in design-team-wide initiatives (examples include: interviewing, recruiting, mentoring workshops, design standards, improving design tools, etc.)
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product and executive teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Partner with PMs, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and -then some)
- Interaction design, visual design & product design
- Working with Product Manager to define and design the product experience
- Working with engineers to ensure a high quality deliverable
- Minimum 2-3 years Product Design experience designing UI for internal tools
- You possess excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Some experience with front-end programming (you should be able to code up a simple web site and/or an application)
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
Pay is up to $100/hr DOE
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Create the storyboards, wireframes, and UI Designs/Layouts for Real-Time Streaming products within the pipeline and application development data platform spaces. Drive the overall product UX to streamline the monitoring and management of real-time processes, and make authoring easy for a range of technical audiences. Work closely with Product Management, Technical Program Management, User Education, and Engineering.
- User Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, UI Design/Layout; Experience designing efficient UI’s for complex business intelligence products and/or other data intensive applications where minimizing human error and achieving optimal productivity is key.
- Pay-up to $88/hr
- Please email resume to email@example.com
- Develops a large range of visual effect art assets according to the agreed design and within the constraints of the target hardware and software. These art assets include particle systems, meshes, textures, and animations.
- Partners closely with the Lead Artists and will be responsible for creating spectacular visual effects.
- Responsible for all technical and aesthetic considerations for the project’s visual effect art style.
- Manages In-Game Particle Effects for elements such as fire, smoke, energy, leveling up, unlocks, etc.
- Communicates with programmers and designers as necessary to bring tasks to completion.
- Provides creative input specific to assigned tasks.
- 4+ years experience in the game industry is preferred (or demonstrated equivalent visual effects ability)
- Experience with creating FX in a game engine
- Experience in Photoshop (required) and After Effects (preferred)
- Experience with a scripting language (Mel, Maxscript or Python, etc.)
- Experience with real-time shaders in modern game engines
- Ability to view visual reference of an effect, deconstruct it, and re-create it in a real-time game engine
- Strong knowledge of environmental effects, lighting and dynamics
- Ability to be creative beyond reality and demonstrate a flair for sensational and extraordinary effects
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Honest, direct, and flexible approach to work yet firm
- Solid technical abilities to aid in creating new visual effects art pipelines
- Knowledge of source control software such as Perforce
- Ability to focus on keep content relevant to the current projects art style and work within those limitations
- Meticulous and organized in the approach to tasks, files and storage of the material
- Pay is up to $48/hr
- Please email resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org