- Software Testing Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Understanding and/or proficiency with functional, non-functional and automated test
- Experience in using various QA practices, methodologies, and bug prevention strategies
- Experience with build systems, continuous integration and how to integrate testing into such an environment.
- Adept ability to prioritize and multi-task across competing demands
- Ability to recognize critical issues or testing deficiencies and raise concerns
- Familiarity with data analysis, data interpretation and applicable tools
- Software Development Life Cycle Familiarity such as Agile/Waterfall
- Ability to develop and foster strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams, and management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including accurate and timely reporting
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Education: BA / BS in related field or equivalent experience
Pay Rate-$20-25/hr. -DOE
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Review, tag, publish and provide feedback on content
• Maintain strong governance of field content
• Perform quality assurance and continuous improvement evaluations
• Provide consultative system training and reinforcement follow-up as needed
• Assist in content upload requests and other team projects as needed
• Report on content and system usage
• Perform administrative/operational systems tasks
• Provide customer service first level tech support with timely responses to end user requests and IT helpdesk tickets.
• Maintain strong governance and consistency in processes and procedures
• Create and maintain relationships with internal and external teams to provide support with system needs
• Perform testing, and provide guidance, training and internal communications of new features and improvements as they’re available
• College degree required: Business Administration or Information Management degree preferred
• 2-3+ years of relevant working experience
• Systems experience: Content Management System (ie: CallidusCloud) and Learning Management/Coaching Systems (Cornerstone, LearnCore)
• Experience in Excel
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Word, OneDrive, Outlook
• Experience with conference software (Go-To-Meeting, WebEx, Skype, etc.)
• Experience working in a sales or sales support position
• Ability learn new tasks and adapt to new technologies quickly
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Work with development and quality assurance teams to develop test plans and approach for products and present the QA perspective.
- Analyze design and source code to determine needed test hooks and API testing.
- Identify, design, and implement technical solutions that increase test efficacy, effectiveness, and coverage while reducing test costs.
- Design, use, and modify test harnesses and scripts to implement technical tests.
- Analyze test data and results to identify patterns and influence engineering quality.
- Determine metrics for testing, monitor results, and relay risk to stakeholders.
- Gather requirements for and implement continuous test improvement.
- Develop training materials for project team and lead workshops for technical test design, requirements gathering, and risk identification.
- Work with third party vendors as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in software testing
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional C++ and / or similar object oriented programming language experience
- Expert in architecture of and writing test scripts in Python or Selenium
- Proven ability to create data analysis tools and interpret large data sets
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Experience with game engines, content and asset editors, and share technologies
- Experience with application lifecycle and test case management software development planning tools
- Experience with JIRA and test case management software
- Experience with enterprise software automation solutions
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hiring a Lead Product Designer to help design the future of our mobile and web apps. Designers play a critical role for us: from conceding and creating the experience of new features, to the craftsmanship and polish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback in a fast-paced, lean/agile setup.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and giving feedback for both planning and reviewing design work.
- Lead, mentor and collaborate closely with your product design team, as well as Product Leadership, to define features and the overall design direction of our next generation web and mobile experiences.
- Contribute to the design of flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity representations of product features. Provide leadership, direction and orchestration of design work for your team.
- Work extremely closely with Engineering and Design Technologists to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Interview new Product Designers and actively get involved in growing our team with the skillsets and people we need to craft superior digital products.
- 6+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team with work ranging from web/desktop to mobile.
- 2+ years of experience as a design lead, mentoring and directing digital Product Design teams with work ranging from web/desktop to mobile.
- An outstanding digital portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Motion, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a lean/agile setup and environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com
As Senior Web Designer, you will represent the user experience within our agile teams helping realize the design of responsive web applications across both patient and healthcare professional audiences. You will work directly with key stakeholders, partners and customers to help research and elaborate new concepts and designs for key features and experiences, proposing solutions that meet technical, business and user needs.
You will convey (and spec) the design to cross-functional teams including other designers, product managers, product marketing, and engineers. You will provide overall thought leadership in user experience and interaction design.
Essential Job Functions:
- Applying user-centered design processes to define user needs, develop user flows, wireframes and visual designs for web applications, including clickable prototypes as needed.
- Design within the context of responsive/adaptive web apps that build on a design system of reusable components.
- Create detailed designs and specs that document and help articulate the desired user experience, working within agile teams to support implementation efforts from concept to delivery.
- Illustrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts as well as logical flows and interactions.
- Work with Web Developers, Engineers, and QA to deliver the final product while making sure that it meets UI specifications.
The candidate should be:
- Experienced and enthusiastic about working within a domain of web apps that are task focused.
- A motivated and independent self-starter capable of leading and working with cross-functional teams to identify problems then drive design.
- Possess strong analytical skills to synthesize research findings and translate them into actionable user experiences.
- A craftsman that continually looks to drive nuance and detail into your work, as well as keeping up to date with all aspects of your design craft.
- Skilled at managing input from multiple stakeholders.
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for being involved with the design of novel digital products and systems, with an appreciation for their social and technological effects.
- Minimum of 5+ year’s designing experiences and executing web app and/or mobile app design
- Knowledge of web and mobile user interface designs principles and best practice and standards
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design techniques and technologies
- Proficient working with modern design tools including Adobe CC, Sketch, InVision amongst others.
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly creative and strong concept/idea generation
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title Responsibilities:
- The contractor will support our Media Specialist as a front-line technical resource for both internal operational teams as well as external Content and Fulfillment Partners around the globe delivering content.
- We have a large ecosystem of partners that deliver thousands of digital video, audio, subtitles, and other assets to us on a daily basis.
- The contractor will help these partners by providing light support through our ticketing system when they encounter delivery-related issues.
- The contractor will be paired with a Media Specialist, who is focused on innovative and strategic advances in our technical troubleshooting space.
- Additional responsibilities include doing research to ensure that our partner delivery metrics are accurate, making sure all support tickets are being directed to the appropriate cross-functional teams whenever applicable, resolving partner issues relating to our Backlot delivery portal, and publishing content to our Partner Help Center.
- The contractor should expect to work 40 hours a week, 8 hour days, in order to maximize timezone coverage, since we regularly receive technical support tickets during the European and Asian workdays. Requirements:
- Experience with common OTT file formats, such as ProRes, TTML, WAV, etc.
- Understanding of video encoding, subtitling, and QC workflows
- Strong desire to support the investigation and troubleshooting of media related issues
- Passion for teaching and collaboration; distilling technical details down to relatable terms and definitions
- Ability to communicate and interact with vendors on a global level and frame projects with sensitivity to cultural diversity and industrial variation
- Ability to take ownership of tasks with high-quality execution
- Self-motivated and can effectively manage and prioritize workloads
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience working in the Entertainment Industry
- Familiarity with Zendesk or other similar ticketing platform
- Basic understanding of HTML
Contract- 1 year
Send resume to email@example.com
Looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us accelerate some of our Amazon Web Services related work. This individual should have at least a year (ideally more) of hands-on experiences with AWS. The individual should have strong communication skills, be detail oriented, and really passionate about “Automating All the Things”. You should feel comfortable in your ability to understand high level goals and able to translate them into specific operational actions independently.
At least 2 years experience with DevOps role and experience with AWS services in particular.You should be comfortable with the AWS command line tools as well as the console.
- Expected AWS knowledge:EC2, Beanstalk, Cloudtrail & Cloudwatch, S3, Kinesis, DynamoDB, VPC, ELB, IAM.
- Some basic programming experience in Java, shell scripting, or python. (You can identify actions that are redundant and help automate them)
You should be experienced with strategies to automate deployment and automate infrastructure, e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
Paying 60-70/hr. DOE
Resume to :firstname.lastname@example.org