Seeking a talented visual designer to help reinvent the core user and visual experience for small business division. In this position you will work closely with an interaction designer, product managers, marketers and engineers to create whole new experience that helps small business owners start, build and grow their businesses. Qualified candidates will be visual designers with a love for creating simple and beautiful design that also meets users’ goals. This includes creating screen layouts, color palettes, typography, UI elements and icons across desktop, mobile and other devices. Join a team of passionate people making the world better for small business owners around the world!
– Generate clean, compelling visual design based on the understanding of the needs and goals of small online business owners
– Collaborate with design and product management to develop design approaches that delight users and meet business goals
– Create a visual pattern language of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, UI elements and icons for web, mobile and other devices
– Think like an entrepreneur to create designs that are innovative
– Be a tireless advocate for the end user. Have deep empathy for the lives, needs and goals of small online business owners
– Create detailed specifications or prototypes to communicate designs to the larger team
– Work with engineers to deliver the product as specified
– Leverage understanding of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards, and device capabilities
– Degree in design or equivalent experience
– 2+ years of hands-on experience in visual design
– Expert knowledge and proficiency of the design tools of your choice
– Experience designing for web and mobile
– Exceptional ability in graphic design, layout, color, iconography and typography
– Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
– A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
– Passion for serving users and helping them succeed
– Inventive and creative
– Prototyping skills, including web and mobile
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide quality creative concepts and execution for all packaging
- Close collaboration with cross functional marketing and engineering teams and vendors
- Report into and work collaboratively with Packaging Art Director, Senior Director of Creative and creative cross functional teams
- Meet all timeliness and deliverables
- Support all product packaging across all business lines and global regions
- Take projects through all phases of the creative process; from brainstorming and concepts, through execution and delivery
- Ability to think “outside-the-box” and deliver high impact design strategies and solutions for the brand. This role requires hands on design and will need proven ability to execute projects form start to completion consistency of high creative strategy to production based needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or directly related field, or the equivalent work experience is required
- 7 to 10 years of experience at a creative or ad agency, graphic design firm or in-house creative department
- Solid understanding of packaging process and operations
- Ability to lead the creative process of projects from concept to completion
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of typography, layout and brand identity principles
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and visually
- Strong creative portfolio
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
- Experience working with packaging in action sports and/or consumer electronics industry
- Ability to make decisions and lead projects
- Pay up to $55/hr.
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Work on tooling and infrastructure so the team can build, test, deploy and monitor software across a global platform.
- Testing infrastructure: Develop new supporting test tooling and scale our continuous integration infrastructure for roles including satellite manufacture, data pipeline development, and mission verification.
- Developer tooling: Build tools that increase engineering effectiveness by saving developer time, whether more effectively utilizing shared resources or decreasing the loop time of a build and test iteration.
- Deployment automation and practices: Implement systems that support end to end lifecycle ownership of services by developers.
Experience with the following:
- Programming in Python, Ruby or Golang
- Linux exp.: Bash scripting, system configuration etc.
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Drone, Circle or similar
- Testing Frameworks: Pytest, Google Test, or similar
- Automated Provisioning: Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible, Saltstack or similar
Nice to have:
- Embedded software engineering: C, CMake, SPI, I2C, CAN, FreeRTOS, etc.
- Networking: IP, VPNs, Routing, etc.
- Monitoring and Alerting: Grafana, Sensu, Prometheus, Nagios, etc.
- Web services: JS, REST, API design, etc.
- Data backends: S3, RDS, Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Distributed systems: Consul, Zookeeper, Raft, etc.
- Job schedulers: Celery, Resque, Qless, etc.
Pays up to $90/hr. DOE
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a self-driven NAV Support/Project Coordinator who understands the importance of reliable technology. As the NAV Support/Project Coordinator, you will responsible for managing support requests, providing first level support for software issues and requests as well as acting as an overall Dynamics NAV helpdesk administrator. You will also work closely with and assist the Developers within the team.
- Provide first level technical support and troubleshooting for Microsoft Dynamics NAV users, maintaining support, assigning projects to other Developers.
- Creating project cards in NAV from
- Heavy interaction with customers/users.
- Prioritize and resolve user support needs in a timely manner
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
- Take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues
- Log all support projects in Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Maintain a log of any software problems detected
- Recognize when to escalate more complex issues to a Developers and driving projects to completion
- Produce weekly IT reports showing key performance metrics, trends and statistics
- Carry out client systems checks, reporting to Developers and Project Managers
- Assist with software implementations
- Produce monthly reports on clients’ projects
- Update client configuration files
- ERP background
- Obtain NAV General Overview Certification
- Past experience in a major ERP implementation is a plus
- Flexible, logical, pro-active approach to problems/challenges
- Previous customer service experience in a technical field
- Hands-on approach and a willingness to learn on a daily basis
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent support and communication style
Pay is up to $30/hr.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Marketing, Sales and Communications
This position is an individual contributor role, requiring clear communication skills, an understanding of indirect procurement practices, and ability to have complete responsibility for projects from end to end. The ideal candidate is focused on being a value add facilitator as part of assisting internal business partners in meeting their operational and financial objectives.
- Drive increased value through direct negotiation and other sourcing methods with key suppliers.
- Listen to business partner needs, negotiate agreements to meet or exceed such needs.
- Organize and lead cross-functional teams to effectively engage suppliers.
- Perform market analysis and complete data gathering to develop/ support procurement decisions and strategies.
- Partner with and influence client departments on behalf of Global Strategic Sourcing and build successful relationships.
- Assist Business Partners as they manage on-going vendor relationships.
- Work with Legal Department and subject matter experts to create contract structures which maximize return for current and long-term vendor relationships.
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies and procedures.
- Understand business needs and requirements so that Purchase Agreements terms are complete, scaleable and cost-effective.
- Assume full responsibility for performance, striving for excellence and with a desire to be part of a team.
Negotiator. This individual will negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with suppliers for a range of products and services. They will be responsible for collecting contract requirements, developing contractual agreements, negotiating terms and presenting deals to senior management.
Communicator. Deliver concise and clear email communications, explain complex business agreements with well-constructed summaries, and to develop and lead vendor negotiations.
Facilitator. Address and confront difficult realities in a positive and constructive manner. This includes partnering with others to schedule, manage, and perform on numerous projects in parallel.
Value Driver. Demonstrate a track record of increasing value with vendor agreements. For example, familiarity with the terms and deal structures which promote or ensure adequate delivery of services, reduce operational costs and/or reduce price.
RF(x) Manager. Responsible for preparing RFI/RFQ/RFP documents with requesting departments, evaluating proposals, and assisting in the selection of bidders.
- 5 Years Strategic Sourcing or Procurement Experience with indirect spend focused on either technology, marketing or facilities
Please email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email resume and portfolio to email@example.com
|Education:||BS or MS in Comp. Sci or related field|
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org