- Test mobile games for bugs by playing and running functionality tests on iOS and Android devices.
Support the QA effort by being productive each day and providing constructive feedback to improve the gaming experience.
- All testers are expected to be supportive of the QA efforts, build a strong working relationship within team, and increase the productivity of other testers on the project.
- Help to keep the QA team organized, on task, professional, and focused on helping the game ship on time.
- Maintain an open dialogue with the Lead Tester, Project Point Person, and Operations Manager through email and database feedback.
- Effectively support the qualitative effort by gathering solid gameplay feedback and submit constructive reports to the QA Lead team.
- Effectively support the quantitative effort by consistently being productive in the database and completing all tasks in a timely manner.
- Test the assigned games for defects through executing test plans and thoroughly debugging all gameplay functionality prior to final submission.
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance.
- Support QA and Production during the final submission process to hit the company set ship date.
- Proactively seek a solution for all problems or project challenges.
- Be the epitome of professionalism, flexibility, and understanding while representing the QA department, the game and the company.
- 1-3 years of experience in gaming industry preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the top mobile games.
- Database input experience required
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Solid time management skills required.
- Online and wireless testing experience a plus.
- Strong familiarity and experience with iOS and Android devices preferred.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments at a time.
- Must be willing to work 50+ hours per week as needed
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The UX designer creates satisfying or compelling experiences for users of a product, often drawing on results from user research and workflow analysis. Generally, UX designers need to possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. The UX design role may involve psychology, storytelling and computer science as well. Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding and customer/technical support.
- Creating dashboards display and design
- Consulting with clients to understand their goals and explain research results
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- Conducting competitor and customer analysis
UX designers must have a solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies, and of wireframing tools such as Axure RP and Balsamiq. A good grasp of design programs and tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and InVision is also necessary. UX designers must have the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
Pay Rate: DOE
Please forward resume to email@example.com
Seeking a talented visual designer to help reinvent the core user and visual experience for small business division. In this position you will work closely with an interaction designer, product managers, marketers and engineers to create whole new experience that helps small business owners start, build and grow their businesses. Qualified candidates will be visual designers with a love for creating simple and beautiful design that also meets users’ goals. This includes creating screen layouts, color palettes, typography, UI elements and icons across desktop, mobile and other devices. Join a team of passionate people making the world better for small business owners around the world!
– Generate clean, compelling visual design based on the understanding of the needs and goals of small online business owners
– Collaborate with design and product management to develop design approaches that delight users and meet business goals
– Create a visual pattern language of screen layouts, color palettes, typography, UI elements and icons for web, mobile and other devices
– Think like an entrepreneur to create designs that are innovative
– Be a tireless advocate for the end user. Have deep empathy for the lives, needs and goals of small online business owners
– Create detailed specifications or prototypes to communicate designs to the larger team
– Work with engineers to deliver the product as specified
– Leverage understanding of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards, and device capabilities
– Degree in design or equivalent experience
– 2+ years of hands-on experience in visual design
– Expert knowledge and proficiency of the design tools of your choice
– Experience designing for web and mobile
– Exceptional ability in graphic design, layout, color, iconography and typography
– Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to grasp multiple product requirements
– A positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
– Passion for serving users and helping them succeed
– Inventive and creative
– Prototyping skills, including web and mobile
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide quality creative concepts and execution for all packaging
- Close collaboration with cross functional marketing and engineering teams and vendors
- Report into and work collaboratively with Packaging Art Director, Senior Director of Creative and creative cross functional teams
- Meet all timeliness and deliverables
- Support all product packaging across all business lines and global regions
- Take projects through all phases of the creative process; from brainstorming and concepts, through execution and delivery
- Ability to think “outside-the-box” and deliver high impact design strategies and solutions for the brand. This role requires hands on design and will need proven ability to execute projects form start to completion consistency of high creative strategy to production based needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or directly related field, or the equivalent work experience is required
- 7 to 10 years of experience at a creative or ad agency, graphic design firm or in-house creative department
- Solid understanding of packaging process and operations
- Ability to lead the creative process of projects from concept to completion
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of typography, layout and brand identity principles
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and visually
- Strong creative portfolio
- Ability to handle multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
- Experience working with packaging in action sports and/or consumer electronics industry
- Ability to make decisions and lead projects
- Pay up to $55/hr.
Please send resume to email@example.com