Product Designer- C to H in San Jose, Ca
The successful candidate will be working on a fun, co-operative and growing product team, and contribute to daily technology that’s used by millions of people around the world.
- Lead input design projects across the entire product lifecycle and launches. You plan design mindset from product experience to precise graphic design for user benefits.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define user insights, opportunities and trend analysis.
- Create wireframes, storyboards and process flows to effectively communicate interaction with guidelines.
- Share design experiences and best practices with global members to inspire our creative knowledge.
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies; experience designing for mobile is a plus.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs.
You have an online portfolio or PDF that you can share with us. You are able to provide a brief explanation in your application of why you are excellent for this role while highlighting your portfolio.
- MS in Human Factors, HCDE, or Cognitive Psychology.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, user interviews, contextual inquiry) is a strong plus
Please send resume to email@example.com