Coordinating daily payment operations
- Ensure day-to-day operations tasks are completed with routine completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with all aspects of payment and risk management operations
- Assist with check verification phone line
- Assist with returned checks processing
- Assist with data entry projects
Qualifications. The ideal candidate:
- Has at least year of operations experience, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Is responsive and empathetic to customer needs.
- Is extremely routine and detail-oriented and puts a high value on accuracy, organization and completeness of work.
- Possesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – must possess ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Is familiar with the Internet and personal computer technology and is comfortable supporting a web-based service.
- Is proficient using Excel to create spreadsheets, models and reports.
Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude. If hired, candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background and credit check.
Please email resume to email@example.com
The primary goal is to deepen player engagement with our titles, drive player loyalty, and increase lifetime value by leveraging behavioral and transactional data to deliver relevant marketing content through multiple touch points across digital channels.
- Maintain content calendar to ensure timeline and process adherence.
- Actively engage and work closely with key cross-functional stakeholders to ensure effective end-to-end execution of marketing activities.
- Manage content requests from Europe and APAC marketing teams.
- Rigorously test and proofread each email, verifying copy, layout, links, and dynamic content as well as assessing and addressing any deliverability and/or spam risks.
- Document processes and provide optimization recommendations.
- Maintain awareness of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies and CAN-SPAM laws.
- Assist in new marketing projects/initiatives as necessary.
- 1-3 years of experience in email, lifecycle or digital marketing and project management.
- B.A. or equivalent in marketing, communications, business, or a related field.
- Excellent time and project management skills with exceptional attention to detail. Flexibility to deal with changes and multitasking.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Work well in a collaborative, team environment and cross-functional team.
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude.
- Solid email best practice knowledge.
- Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills. Familiarity with Quip, JIRA, BOX and Percolate a plus.
Pay up to 35/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be responsible for the following:
-Execute on day to day operations of the data center, including monitoring of power, space and environmental conditions against SLA provided by the collocation vendor.
-Perform diagnostics, repairs and upgrades on servers and networking hardware
-Backup tape maintenance (swapping, logging, storing/shipping)
-Engage vendors for hardware problems covered under existing support contracts
-Accept incoming shipments and track server assets through deployment
-Moving equipment within our data center locations
-Facilitate equipment shipments for moves and RMA (un-rack, crate, ship)
-Inventory control for servers, components and cables
-Assist in planning and optimization of data center space, working with network and storage teams to optimize port utilization and cable runs
-Provide hands on management of Data Center services, including rack and cable management
-Participate in capacity planning, equipment installation and data center migration activities.
Pays up to- 52/hr.
Send resume to email@example.com
- Develop processes to ETL data from production data sources to a centralized data warehouse.
- Design and develop star schemas based on business requirements to report key metrics.
- Troubleshoot any performance, system or data related issues, and work to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Work closely with executives, team leads and game designers to provide insight into game and business data.
- Effectively communicate with users at all levels of the organization, both in written and verbal presentations.
- Extensive background extracting and transforming complex data sets, i.e. ETL process design and administration using Microsoft SSIS
- Strong experience working with relational database
- Champion of data and its potential to guide critical business and design decisions
- Extensive background extracting and transforming complex data sets (ETL process design and administration)
- Experience with database design and star schema data warehouse theory
- Expertise with DMExpress or other enterprise ETL tools
- Experience with Teradata or other MPP database
- Strong technical understanding of data modeling, design, architecture principles, and techniques to take business requirements from concept to implementation
- Previous experience with the Hadoop eco-system (HDFS, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux architecture and scripting
- Knowledge of statistical models and machine learning
- Knowledge of JIRA, Testrail or other project/test management suites
- Passionate video gamer and in-depth knowledge of video games, products, and services
Pay up to $53/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org