Operations/Customer Support-Contract in Palo Alto, CA
Coordinating daily payment operations
- Ensure day-to-day operations tasks are completed with routine completeness and accuracy.
- Assist with all aspects of payment and risk management operations
- Assist with check verification phone line
- Assist with returned checks processing
- Assist with data entry projects
Qualifications. The ideal candidate:
- Has at least year of operations experience, ideally in the financial services industry.
- Is responsive and empathetic to customer needs.
- Is extremely routine and detail-oriented and puts a high value on accuracy, organization and completeness of work.
- Possesses outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – must possess ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Is familiar with the Internet and personal computer technology and is comfortable supporting a web-based service.
- Is proficient using Excel to create spreadsheets, models and reports.
Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and a team player attitude. If hired, candidate will be required to undergo a criminal background and credit check.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org