Sr. Content Producer
- Develop custom brand content concepts that drive advertiser goals while delivering value to consumers in the form of engaging content. Contribute to high volume of proposals. Strong creative collaboration with Sales leads in developing video & editorial content pitches and proposals to resonate with brand partners – both for RFP and proactive strategic opportunities
- Manage content production for sold programs, including securing freelance talent, assigning editorial pieces & video production, managing flow with advertiser, sourcing photography and publishing content to production environment. Must adhere to tight schedules and budgets.
- Support programming decisions through site performance data. Understand and be able to evaluate performance metrics for all branded programs.
- Manage legal and BD expectations regarding clearance of content through Work Market, SOWs with production team. Supply details to these teams for riders, as needed.
- Be able to take the lead on client calls regarding articulating concepts and emphasizing strategic principles.
- Familiarity with CMS and online publishing tools
- 5-7 years experience creating digital content for brands or publisher; skilled writer who can write headlines, tweak or write brief posts as needed, including packaging video posts
- Category generalist, lifestyle content development experience is essential, especially finance.
- Fluent knowledge of content development for social platforms.
- Team player with outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to express a POV and exert influence
Please email resume to email@example.com