- Provides effective solutions to the most difficult operations engineering problems
- Long term thinking with respect to major design and technology choices
- Operate with complex reporting relationships to reconcile competing priorities and achieve business unit objectives
- Communicates at an expert level via documentation and verbally with both peers and partners
- Collaborates with architects across functions to help set architectural direction for delivering highly reliable, scalable, and operable solutions
- Partners with development teams, DBAs and QA in a DevOps model of agile development process
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial perspective in the ideation and implementation of products and services to accelerate growth
- Transforms business ideas into implementable technology solutions, considering build, buy and partnering alternatives
- Make decisions which may have a broad impact and influence the organizational direction
- Rapidly adapt to new and changing situations to quickly solve problems and find new directions
- Drives continuous improvement through change management procedures – designing, definition of roadmaps, standardization of processes and methodologies
- Periodic rotational 24 hours on call support
- Experience designing highly available solutions at scale with security and performance
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools
- Must have expert level experience with Chef
- Experience with public cloud services and deployment (Preferred: AWS, GCP, or Azure experience)
- Strong development experience in programming/scripting languages (Preferred: Go, Python, and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and experience with source code management tools
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Strong hands-on experience in building and maintaining infrastructure for micro services
- Experience with Continuous Integration, continuous delivery/deployment tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar
- Strong knowledge of UNIX
- Experience integrating Open Source tools and software
- Experience with TCP/IP, routing, VLANS, AWS Direct Connect, VPN and other networking concepts
- Experience with VMWare, Vagrant, Docker, or Rocket is a definite plus
- Experience with monitoring tools like NewRelic, Zabbix, Nagios or similar
- Excellent DNS, LDAP, syslog and network service experience
- Ability to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in highly complex systems and drive performance optimizations
- Working knowledge of enterprise storage technologies and protocols such as NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, Software Defined Storage, Object Storage
- OBSESSIVE desire to automate and improve everything including process improvements, standardizing tools and technologies!
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Product/Program Manager. Reporting to the manager of enterprise AV services, this position supports the long term project goal for building video conference enabled spaces and the associated training, communication, and collaboration infrastructure. This position will track and manage multiple short term projects to meet the goals of a long-term, school-wide capability expansion initiative, engaging in project management for room installations as well as development of a teaching and learning community focused on enablement and literacy for collaborative technologies. Position will perform detailed consultation and intake with faculty and staff users to determine audiovisual and collaborative needs, working with partners to build spaces and maintain a strong, in-person and online learner and technical community.
- Execute product/ program plan definition, and detailed rollout schedule, including collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop and execute a marketing plan, assessing, and revising as necessary to meet goals.
- Implement conversion strategy to meet product/program goals.
- Deliver an experience that leads to high customer satisfaction and advocacy for the program.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations regarding the direction of the program or product.
- Actively participates in efforts to improve processes, programs and business across the department.
- Coordinate with vendors and consultants on specific programs.
- Experience developing and delivering training programs, both in person and remotely via web or other touch points
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, including group training, 1:1 orientation, and IT/AV, as well as general technology, networking, and other IT based initiatives.
- Skilled in working with multiple organizational stakeholders, including networking, facilities, electricians, IT/AV contractors, and academic department faculty and staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor’s degree and three years of relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Experience with managing products/programs.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of various marketing elements (e.g. pricing, audience, channels, communication).
- Ability to work independently to meet expected deadlines and schedules.
- Demonstrated ability to understand the target audience lifecycle and ability to convert leads into new business.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Pay-$55 + DOE
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Introduce best practices such as CI/CD to a new web service stack
- Reimplement the existing backend (service, infrastructure) in sustainable and well supported frameworks. This will include re-implementing the existing web service API in an established open source framework, writing tests for the API, and deploying it to a test & production instance via CD.
- Introduce ETL workflows to harvest data from disparate sources, and prepare them for on demand consumption via API
- Work with customers of the old API to insure seamless transition to the new API
- Python / Flask (wsgi/ web2py) (2-3 years’ experience)
- Webservice development (4+ years’ experience)
- Postgres / MySQL (3+ years’ experience)
- DCOS / mesosphere & Marathon (1-2 years’ experience)
- Git (1-2 years’ experience)
- 5+ years of applicable experience
- Modern understanding of CI/CD of a web service. Preferably experience with gitlab.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently
- Collaborate with the existing, internal development team
Send resume to email@example.com
- Launch, manage and execute content franchises to drive our business goals.
- Write 2-3 blog posts a week.
- Develop a consistent and on-brand voice for our social and other channels.
- Work with designers and our creative team to create a consistent, on-brand look and feel for our content.
- Work on longer-form content projects, written and video.
- Work in CMS & social tools to produce and publish.
- Build slideshows, embed videos.
- QA work before pushing live.
- Writing and scheduling social posts for our social channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Some photo editing.
- Professional writing & editing experience.
- Experience managing content marketing projects strategically to hit specific campaign goals.
- Experience writing professionally for social.
- Basic Photoshop.
- High degree of comfort with content management tools and social tools.
Pay-Up to $60/hr.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team is looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan, build, and execute our marketing campaigns. With a focus on supporting Consumer Goods, this person will own processes and deliverables that help bring our campaigns to market. The ideal candidate has a foundation of marketing experience and is the right balance of creative and analytical, willing to own projects ranging from webinar planning to landing page analysis. A self-starter with an appetite for new and interesting projects is a must.
– Create operational deliverables in Salesforce applications
– Build and run reports on marketing performance
– Manage end-to-end processes for specific marketing channels
– Align with execution teams to get concepts into market
– Support sales with operational improvements to lead generation
– Produce quantitative and qualitative analysis of marketing efforts
– Degree in marketing or similar field
– 0 – 2 years of experience in a marketing role
– Experience with marketing technology preferred
– Expertise with Office products required
Bachelors Degree Required
Send resume to email@example.com