Content Producer 4- New York or SF- Possible C to H!
- Launch, manage and execute content franchises to drive our business goals.
- Write 2-3 blog posts a week.
- Develop a consistent and on-brand voice for our social and other channels.
- Work with designers and our creative team to create a consistent, on-brand look and feel for our content.
- Work on longer-form content projects, written and video.
- Work in CMS & social tools to produce and publish.
- Build slideshows, embed videos.
- QA work before pushing live.
- Writing and scheduling social posts for our social channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Some photo editing.
- Professional writing & editing experience.
- Experience managing content marketing projects strategically to hit specific campaign goals.
- Experience writing professionally for social.
- Basic Photoshop.
- High degree of comfort with content management tools and social tools.
Pay-Up to $60/hr.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org