- Need candidates with QA background.
- Familiarity of Jira.
- Main Job is Triaging the Bugs( Triaging is the process of confirming and prioritizing bugs. It is a great opportunity for non-developers to help improve the application. Well prepared bug reports help developers concentrate on fixing problems in a reasonable order)
- No coding is required.
- Analyze bug tickets understand the Data and Analyze it and then route it to different Teams for fixing.
- Someone very good to attention to details, outgoing folks, raising questions, good Analyzing skills will be the right fit.
- Will be watching lot of videos of images and actions and trying to identify the bugs.
- There will be influx of tickets that have to be processed, they should know where to route them properly.
- Should be able to get thru around 100 tickets per day. Might take half minute to 5 minutes with an average of 3 minutes per ticket.
- Python programming knowledge
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company Planning Analyst will work closely with internal business partners – Inventory Planning, Merchandising, A/P, IT & Supply Chain, and Transportation to identify and implement strategies to optimize inventory. This solutions-oriented individual will contribute creative and innovative ideas towards the goal of optimizing and streamlining business processes.
- Lead the processes coordinating multiple functional areas to hit key milestones.
- Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly exception reporting on Inventory and Audit Compliance along with follow up with Planning teams to ensure we are providing a positive customer experience.
- Build tools that support the Inventory Planning team through rollup and forecast accuracy.
- Quickly, efficiently, and accurately run ad hoc analysis to support leadership decision making with the ability to summarize large groups of data with recommendations.
- Identify, prioritize, and initiate process improvements to increase effectiveness of inventory planning.
- Maintain Company Planning reporting and pull data from IT databases to answer leadership’s questions.
- 2-4 years of experience in an analytical / retail planning role
- Strong technical Excel Skills – VBA and Macros.
- Drives to deadlines, anticipates change management issues, and delivers on great outcomes.
- Ability to enhance existing processes. Able to jump in, learn quickly and improve team’s performance.
- Flexibility – open to change working in a fast paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills for delivering presentations that influence business partners at all levels of the organization.
- Retail experience a plus
- Collaboration & Effective Communication– Builds and sustains collaborative relationships at multiple levels in the company. Able to work through change management to achieve resolution. Builds credibility by including others and by keeping the cross-functional teams focused on the success of the entire company.
- Strategic and Analytical Capability – Ability to think globally, strategically, and objectively. Effectively translates data into actionable insights and strategic plans.