Technical Project Manager- 3 month C to H- Santa Rosa, Ca
- Analyzes user requirements and implements systems to meet business needs; provides technical support, training, and direction to departmental staff;
- Evaluates and/or participates in the evaluation of technology products and solutions; consults with clients, users, vendors, and other providers of systems on the design and feasibility of proposed systems and modifications; estimates cost and timing of systems modifications and new systems development; presents recommendations to management or higher-level technical staff
- Tests and prepares documentation, procedures, reports, specifications, and program descriptions for commercial software applications; prepares operating instructions, training materials, and user manuals
- May function as a technical lead or resource to the department on specific applications, data, or web related projects; may train, mentor, and review work of less experienced technical staff in assigned specialty area
- Knowledge of: IT systems components and architecture; customer support techniques; basic network principles; commonly used software applications; system performance monitoring and troubleshooting; technical documentation methods and procedures; IT systems security methods and techniques; oral and written communication techniques; network equipment, tools and peripherals; operating systems installation and configuration procedures; installation, configuration, and maintenance of desktop components; operating environments; commonly used query languages; data management concepts and methods; server maintenance techniques; file formats used in the delivery of Web content; browser technical requirements.
- Educational background in IT/CS plus 2 years of experience.
Please send resume to email@example.com