UI Artist- Contract- Redwood City @ Gaming Giant!
The ideal Mobile UI Artist candidate has a proven track record in mobile gaming and comes with the understanding that a world-class user interface is a fundamental part of bringing amazing experiences to our players. They know how to create dynamic, reactive, and appealing UI for mobile games.
- Create, edit, and optimize high quality UI assets and animations
- Drive UI approval through each stage production: concept, wireframe, in-game, etc.
- Iterate designs according to work reviews, changing requirements, and user playtests
- Construction and layout of 3D UI elements and animations
- A passion for playing and making awesome games!
- Technical/Hands-on experience building interfaces in-game with UI authoring tools
- Proven track-record designing/implementing UI efforts for mobile/social titles
- Highly motivated self-starter; capable of operating with minimal management oversight.
- Strong understanding of game navigation and common UI patterns in the mobile space
- Ability to develop and extend a UI style that enhances clarity and usability
- Top level illustration, design and animation skills
- Very strong Illustrator/Sketch, AfterEffects (animation), and Photoshop skills
- Exceptional graphic design and visual communication skills
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com