Mobile Web QA- Direct Hire- Irvine, Ca
Looking for a detail-oriented, self-driven test analyst to join the web and mobile quality assurance team with a focus on technical testing for web systems and mobile applications.
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate with engineers, producers, and other test analysts to provide tools testing support for both internal and external development groups.
- Partner with stakeholders to collaboratively identify and meet quality objectives.
- Develop test cases and estimate execution time.
- Execute test, capture test results, and measure impact.
- Report on the design experience and test results.
- Ensure test documentation, results, and artifacts are maintained.
- Participate in test closure activities.
- Experience testing Web systems
- Able to develop and foster strong working relationships with peers, development partners, customers, support teams, and management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including accurate and timely reporting
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Experience testing software and tools for game development and support systems
- Knowledgeable in testing for mobile platforms
- Understanding of how APIs work
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Gray Box and White Box testing experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS / Python
- Knowledgeable in security / vulnerability testing for web-based environments
- Prior experience working with web-based automation platforms (e.g. Selenium, SoapUI)
- Understanding of Business Process Modelling (BPM) systems and workflows
- Experience with Application Lifecycle and Test Case
- Management software development planning tools ISTQB certification
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Please send resume to email@example.com