Live Operations Analyst-IT Support-Austin, TX (Gaming Giant) Contract
- Day to day oversight of WWCE incidents to include monitoring/tracking and incident resolution
- Manages communications of any system change (planned or unplanned) to rest of WWCE organisation
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet WWCE requirements.
- Partners with other teams on a consistent basis in order to reduce WWCE advisor tool downtime.
- Escalates emergencies/trouble incidents as needed
- Takes an active role in IT projects supporting the larger ITO organisation
- Troubleshoots application, network, and server level problems for WWCE systems.
- Maintains documentation of systems procedures
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant University degree/diploma or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with IT Service desk/Network Operations/Engineering organizational responsibilities to include ownership and management of incident escalation, resolution tracking and resolution reporting
- Strong crisis management skills
- Must demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to define problems, document and establish facts to draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrable IT support expertise
- Cloud technology experience
- Jira familiarity, to use and construct dashboards and reports
- Web application experience (i.e. MySQL, PHP, Python)
- Salesforce administration experience
- Hosted telephony contact centre experience
- Ability to identify and resolve performance bottlenecks in highly complex systems and drive performance optimisations
- Technical aptitude with AWS, Java script
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org