Full Stack Web Developer- Seattle, Wa- C to H Opportunity
- We are looking for a senior full-stack developer with deep experience building responsive apps that are highly performant.
- In this position you will help us build the client for a complex live system that is accessible via many different devices.
- A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, and have the ability to work within a fast moving environment in a large company to rapidly deliver services that have a broad business impact.
- The client design must be highly flexible, modular, and communicate with a deep server infrastructure.
- We are fortunate enough to be able to utilize a variety of existing technologies and services, both internal and open source.
- You will be part of a team that will help to quickly evaluate these systems and determine whether we should use them or write our own from scratch.
- We are a fast-paced, feature-focused environment, so the right answer may change over time.
- This position represents a rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor within a fast growing business and help shape the technology, products and the industry.
- A senior web developer, with 8+ years of applicable work experience. –
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, OR an amazing engineer with proven expertise.
- Expert knowledge of modern website technologies, standards, and UI design.
- Expert knowledge of modern open website technologies and standards.
- Passionate about using data analytics during development and to drive continuous improvement.
- Familiar with continuous integration, unit and functional testing practices, and continuous deployment systems.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing team.
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for reaching across teams and organizations to make progress collaboratively.
- Skilled at verbal/written communication and ability to communicate effectively at a variety of technical and non-technical levels.
- Experienced leading software development teams through creation, release, and operation.
- Comfortable with a small amount of travel (10%).
- You love games.
- You want to build something with a large impact.
- You can balance the enticement of using a new technology with the reliability of using an older one.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org