Sr. Web Developer with Cloud Architecture Exp. C to H- Seattle, Wa
- Senior web developer with a strong background in implementing server architectures for app scalability.
- A senior web developer, with 8+ years of applicable work experience.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field, OR an amazing engineer with proven expertise.
- 5+ years experience building cloud-based, scalable, highly-available server architectures.
- Capable of both designing the architecture and taking part in implementing it.
- Expert knowledge of modern open website technologies and standards.
- Understands security ramifications of design decisions for cloud security, authentication, and payment technologies.
- Understands databases and database optimization: Hierarchical, relational, and NoSQL.
- Passionate about using data analytics during development and to drive continuous improvement.
- Experienced leading software development teams through creation, release, and operation
- You will be responsible for helping us build a complex live system that is capable of running at many powers of ten, with an eye on both cost and performance.
- We’ll build systems that test and monitor server scaling, prioritizing responsiveness.
- We are fortunate enough to be able to utilize a variety of existing technologies and services, both internal and open source.
- You will be part of a team that will help to quickly evaluate these systems and determine whether we should use them or write our own from scratch.
- We are a fast-paced, feature-focused environment, so the right answer may change over time.
Bonus: You Love Games!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org