Copywriter- 1 yr. Contract- Gaming-Redwood City, Ca
- Write and review copy for marketing touchpoints – including emails, internal placements, web copy and more.
- Ensure copy is clear, concise, engaging and approvable by all stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with brand managers and merchandising teams to evolve and optimize our messaging strategy.
- Become fluent in our style specifications and brand voice.
- Understand how to communicate in a UI/UX environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2-3 years of prior copywriting experience.
- Great time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Experience writing copy for UX/UI.
- Computer skills: Both fluent with Mac and PC, MS Office (Word and Excel)
Education: BA/BS in creative writing, literature or a related field.
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org