Presentation Designer- Contract 1 yr+-Redwood City, CA (Gaming)
The Presentation Designer is responsible for the design and execution of well-crafted presentations to support internal marketing teams, senior leadership, and executive staff.
Our ideal candidate has a track record of successfully turning complex information into digestible, high quality presentations, with an impeccable eye for detail and passion for design. Additionally, this candidate must thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to a constantly evolving industry, possess practical knowledge of brand and digital design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team.
- Design presentations with differing graphic design styles and tones to support internal marketing teams, senior leadership, and executive staff.
- Conceive graphic design solutions that work within brand design guidelines.
- Create presentations for small and large scale meetings and events.
- Visualize complex information and copy to create compelling diagrams and infographics.
- Understand the importance of storytelling and narrative throughout a presentation.
- Work with design Producers and Marketing teams to understand requirements and audiences, define timelines, and set expectations.
- Ensure that presentations comply with specific brand visual guidelines and deliver to meeting or event tech requirements.
- Present to stakeholders and iterate with internal partners, including senior leadership and executive staff, when needed.
Skills: Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years design experience within an internal marketing team or agency.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with excellent time management skills and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to present to stakeholders, absorb feedback in a positive manner, and execute against required changes.
- Possess an impressive portfolio reflecting strengths in design, typography, and layout.
- Up to date with current and forward looking design trends.
- Capable working directly with executive and leadership teams.
- Advanced design and production skills in Powerpoint. Skills in Keynote and Google Slides are a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe programs, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite and G Suite.
- Passion for design and games!
BA or BFA in Graphic Design. Additional experience in related fields a plus.
Paying up to $43/HR.
Please send resume to email@example.com