Product Designer 1 and 2- New York City! Contract
- Design inventive, intuitive, and fun product experiences for millions of people.
Quickly prototype new and novel ways for people to experience and bond over shared interests.
- Work with our broader team to determine user problems and goals and then deliver original solutions.
- Use data to learn, refine, and iterate on your designs.
- Present and explain design decisions to the rest of the company.
- Contribute to and conduct user research to test designs and assumptions on living, breathing, feeling people.
- Oversee builds, making sure engineering is armed with the specs they need to successfully build a thing.
- Collaborate with our copy and communication teams to maintain a consistent voice and image.
- Give and receive feedback with other designers, and continually raise your own bar for quality.
- Organize and refine our product design resources and processes.We’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience designing mobile applications and/or responsive web experiences.
- Experience shipping and iterating on consumer products and/or websites.
- Strong visual design and art direction skills.
- Experience with prototyping, bringing ideas to life to test and communicate design.
- Experience with modern design and collaboration tools:
- Sketch/Illustrator/Invision/Keynote/Google docs
- A self-motivated attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing work environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Humility and the ability to accept and manage feedback.
- A deep understanding of our product and community.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org