The QA Analyst is a test expert that applies black box testing techniques to define a testing approach that will help prevent and/or identify, isolate and report issues as early as possible. This requires an analytical approach that seeks to understand system designs, defining and executing an effective test strategy that both ensure functionality and challenges the system. As a QA Analyst, you look at a game as not only a player experience but as complex interactions between Software & Hardware (ex: I/O systems, wireless communications, client/server architecture, external services, and databases).
• Identify, isolate, regress and communicate bugs effectively and efficiently. Focus on high complexity, hard to isolate and potentially high impact bugs.
• Working embedded with development teams to ensure quality of code deliverables within the Agile Development process
• Develops in-depth understanding of systems/area under their ownership and communicate progress, status and risks. Requires a deep understanding of system architecture and implementation.
• Develop, maintain and execute a test strategy, checklists, and tests for their areas of ownership • Driving a test early methodology within the Development team
• Provide Development Support as needed Private Build Testing, System and Risk Analysis, Investigation and Isolation and Regressions
• Create, maintain and verify TFCs (Tests for Completion) for their ownerships
• Develop strong partnerships with Development Teams and QA Partners
• Develop expertise with in-house and 3rd party test tools (i.e. code coverage & load testing tools)
• Develop automated test scripts to improve testing effectiveness and efficiency for their areas of ownership
• Help improve Test and Development Processes (ex: championing a workgroup or test tool)
• Helps coach and mentor team members
• Autonomous Deliverables
• Quality Bugs Well isolated, clear and concise bugs
• Test Strategies/Plans and Checklists for areas of ownership that ensure high level of software quality through prevention and early detection
• Status Reporting for their areas of ownership (Risk Analysis, RCA/CAPA, Defect Density, Performance)
• Experience with Test Automation and Test Tools
• Strong understanding of Software Development Tools
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycles
• Fundamental Programming Knowledge (Asset)
• Knowledge of Agile (Scrum, XP etc) Development Processes (Asset)
• Passion for Games (Preferably mobile/social) (Asset)
• Experience with Mobile Games or Products (Asset)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Events Specialist will be a dynamic, customer service-focused individual who works fast and efficient, pays attention to the details, and strives always to maintain the very best experiences for all employees to assist in our continued need to attract and retain the best talent to assist in producing and supporting the best games. The Events Specialist will report directly to the Director, Global Meetings & Events. This position will assist with all event deliverables, research and sourcing, assist in the planning efforts for employee experiences, on and offsite large meeting logistics, end to end production mapping along with hotel contract administration and sourcing.
Candidates with hospitality/hotel experience within conference services for 3 or more years will fit well in this position.
Worker will assist customers with event planning through internal processes and fulfill resource requests with preferred vendors. Will work within a team structure to determine needs and resources for each event and brief other service groups on upcoming event needs. Will work side by side with the events team to ensuring high-quality events and experiences. Continue to develop and maintains event work flow procedures and standard operating practices to ensure successful events, maintain the online storage folders for all event team members accessibility along with reconciling expenses. Will assist and facilitate the event team’s tactical initiatives for internal events and offsite events as requested by the Director. Serves as liaison with vendors on event related matters and maintains current relationships. Works closely with internal cross-functional teams to efficiently deliver event goals and guest experience strategies while staying within budget. Major tasks include devising the event strategy, leading the program production including Run of Show, scouting and securing event venues, budget forecasting and management, layout creation, sourcing and overseeing all vendors, tracking hardware/software needs, negotiating hotel blocks, on-site production and trouble-shooting, management of event assets. Will be responsible for knowledge of and adherence to all internal company policies and procedures for on and offsite events. Post-event follow up with team members for knowledge sharing and learned best practices will be required.
- Logistics production and research for on and offsite meetings, events, venues, ground transportation and production as directed by the Director, Global Meetings & Events.
- Assist and support the locations outreach communications for mass-broadcast to the campus for event notices/invitations.
- Assist and coordinate with Director, Global Meetings & Events, re-occurring company events, including, but not limited to: Family Fun Day, Social afternoon gatherings, Annual Holiday Events and large space meetings and productions.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive event schedule and calendar with programs of action and milestones, as well as an event support plan for each event type. Manage vendor database that includes details regarding products and services, payment requirements, hours of operation, and contact information including cellular numbers of key contacts to ensure the most current shared resource/information is updated to the events team.
- Firm understanding of customer satisfaction along with the ability to work in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing and able to still deliver against commitments.
- Attend events in a staffing capacity (often evenings and weekends) to provide on-site support and assist with set-up and clean-up as needed. Limited throughout the year.
- Act as a point of contact for all event vendors unless otherwise directed by the Director, Global Meetings & Events
- Develop cost estimates, tracks payments, and keep budget accounting for all events, expenses, and payables. Working directly with the Director, Global Meetings & Events to manage all expenses by processing payments promptly and correctly coding all invoices/charges weekly.
- Interacts smoothly with stakeholders, leadership, vendors, entertainers, and staff, remaining mindful of the necessary protocols and approaches that work best with each to ensure the highest levels of rapport and (ultimately) the greatest customer service for our clients.
- Strong knowledge of and strict adherence to all policies and practices; Comfortable applying those understandings to budget and expense efforts.
- Resourceful: knows how to research new vendors, best practices and special projects.
- Team player: willing to jump in and help with big projects and learn on the go.
Please send resume to email@example.com
- Hands on mobile testing with iOS and Android
- Looking for more experience in game app testing
- Automation is a plus but not required.
- Know why and how things are tested
- General PC Game compatibility testing experience.
- Deep knowledge of computer parts and peripherals
- Knowledge of how software/drivers interact with games and operating systems.
- Mix of IT and game testing experience.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org