Problem Manager-Contract-Austin, Tx-Gaming Industry
As a Problem Manager, you will drive a culture of continuous improvement and iteration. This role requires a candidate who is interested in utilizing operational data to isolate and implement improvements in processes, systems, architecture, and people. To be successful in this role, you will need to be highly inquisitive, technical, and understand how to use analytical tools to extract knowledge from data. This role requires an individual who understands technology, and can leverage your experience and logic to focus on the right things. The successful candidate in this role will not be working hands on with technical systems, but will work closely with Service Line Managers to highlight solutions to technical problems. Having a background leading complex analysis, projects or programs, being comfortable creating new processes, managing their implementation, and getting results is critical to your success.
- Build an Enterprise-wide Problem Management discipline from the ground-up that does not hinge on individual effort and which celebrates improvements and encourages focus on opportunities.
- Deliver actionable problem improvement plans and own them to completion while being accountable for their SLAs.
- Analyze the architecture of existing systems and leverage key data and SLA’s to suggest improvements and optimizations to these quality of these systems to prevent problems from occurring.
- Develop and manage strong partnerships with all internal and external teams to establish trust and ensure continuous improvement and problem management aren’t processes of afterthought.
- Ability to identify opportunities for automation and work with multiple cross functional teams to make those areas of opportunity a reality.
- Gather data-driven feedback using various analytics tools such as ServiceNow performance analytics, Power BI, or Tableau and distill those data into actionable items.
- Curating data from various sources into single, easy to understand views which can be presented to stakeholders to establish an understanding of complex problems.
- Develop measurements and KPI’s to improve operational performance.
- Engage with teams across our company to understand areas in which insight is lacking.
- Develop process plans and engagement strategies for implementing key improvements.
- Deliver continual results via progressive process improvements that reduce gaps in performance goals and enable world class performance.
- Minimum five to seven years of experience in a process improvement or problem management role.
- Have a strong understanding of incident, change and problem management processes and requirements.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to translate between technical and business teams.
- Extensive understanding of IT service management.
- ITIL Certification or an understanding of the principles of service support as defined in the ITIL framework.
- Strong understanding of IT terminology and infrastructure components (networking/systems/DBA/storage) and how these operate together.
- Must demonstrate strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Ability to define problems, document and establish facts to draw valid conclusions.
- BS or BA degree in Computer Management, Information Systems or other business/analysis-oriented degree.
Location: Austin, Tx
Please send resume to email@example.com