UI Engineer-Contract-San Francisco Bay Area-Media Giant!
We are looking for an experienced UI engineer who will be working alongside full-stack
engineers in the RTDI team to help deliver a Managed Messaging and Stream Processing
UI in order to manage the creation of streams, stream metrics, lineage, tracing and
● Extending functionality in the existing Keystone application
● Building a Polymer-based UI interacting with an evolving Keystone API
● Partner and communicate effectively with stakeholders
● Ability to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance
● Iterate quickly and incorporate feedback
● 4+ years of software development experience
● Experience in integrating Web Services and APIs
● Strong background in creating responsive, intuitive front-end experiences
● Good understanding of data concepts and distributed systems.
● Bachelor’s degree in CS, EE or similar
● Polymer 2+ and/or VueJS framework knowledge preferred
TOOL GROUP TOOL PREFERRED EXP.
CSS / SCSS / LE
Pay Rate- DOE
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org