We have an opening in our IT department for a Temporary Audio/Visual (A/V) Support Specialist (approximately 6 months) who will be responsible for all aspects of A/V equipment including set-up, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and end-user support. The key to this position is the ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with attorneys, management and staff, and to maintain ownership of the work from start to finish.
- Preventative maintenance of A/V equipment, including but not limited to: software updates to video conferencing units and changing bulbs and cleaning filters on LCD projectors.
- Oversee the setup of video conferences, computers for presentations and collaborative online presentations.
- Diagnose and repair video conferencing and computer equipment.
- Setup, video record and edit events as assigned by management.
- Work in conjunction with other IT and Service Desk staff.
- Coordinate conference setups in conjunction with the Facilities department and the Professional Development department as required.
- Provide computer, network and software support to the end-user community (via telephone, email, remote access, in-person).
- Install application software based on corporate standards and end-user requirements.
- Record activities in the firm ticketing system.
- Other projects and tasks as requested by the IT Service Manager or other firm leaders.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and follow-through skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with internal and external clients and provide information with courtesy and tact.
- Ability to work with a variety of video conferencing equipment, computer desktop and notebook hardware.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to use conference room scheduling software and Service Desk ticket tracking and management software.
- Basic knowledge of desktop applications from the MS Office family, Windows 10 operating system and video editing.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and secure manner.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule (early mornings, evening and weekends) as necessary to meet client and firm needs.
- Reporting to the IT Service Manager, the ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years of experience in an A/V l and/or computer service role dealing directly with end-users, and 2+ years of experience in using computer hardware and software focused on the Microsoft technologies.
- This individual will also have knowledge of Tandberg video conferencing equipment and video conferencing bridging as well as experience supporting end-users in a professional office environment utilizing current LAN technology and networked printing.
Pay- up to $35/hr.
Duration: 6 months+
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer (contract basis) to join a team to help create a testing framework for all of our custom web and mobile applications. We want to make sure every application launches with high quality and are looking for an engineer who has a keen eye for details, will test key use cases and edge cases to ensure high quality product launch. You will work closely with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers during the project to create and execute a test plan. The test plan will include building manual and automated tests to test the end-to-end user application flows.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create both manual and automated test cases.
- Communicate your findings in a clear and detailed manner to engineering and product team.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities for each project.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using recommended tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- 4+ years testing experience with both web and mobile applications
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Pay Rate- up to 75/hr.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Lead Game Engineer to direct and develop gameplay systems for online video games with large-scale deployment. This individual will be an experienced developer with a passion for games and desire to build the best software and online services possible.
- Direct, grow and mentor a highly capable and high performing software engineering team.
- Direct engineering resources to match business and production goals.
- Collaborate with design, engineering and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to game requirements.
- Hands-on architect and coder for sophisticated client/server systems for online gaming.
- Implement software systems with attention to security, reliability, scalability, maintainability and performance.
- Innovate and iterate on process, systems and technology to deliver a world-class gaming experience.
- Be a leader; Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, generate solutions.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in C++, Java or or C#; experience with other languages a plus.
- Proven effectiveness in directing and delivering production software for high quality games.
- 10+ years software development experience; 5+ years experience in game development.
- Unity Experience is a plus.
- Experience with online game services such as Facebook, IOS Game Center, Steam etc. is a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org