Full Stack Java Developer Contract-Palo Alto, Ca
Designs, develops, integrates and implements system related applications components, including front-end development, back-end server-side development and database integration. Plans, designs, develops and tests software systems or applications using a variety of languages and development platforms. Plays a direct role in programming, maintenance, technical support, documentation and administration of the applications. Researches, tracks and understands new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing software applications and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to intranet and external Internet-related systems. Builds applications using Internet and Windows Development tools. Provides written design documents, test plans and test results.
- Maintains and builds Back-end Java code. Designs, develops and implements complex Java and JEE applications
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures. Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming. Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
- Practices and promotes the Agile software development methodology. Reviews and improves processes used in engineering.
- Understands and is responsible for developing and adhering to secure coding principles, techniques, practices, and tools, with an emphasis on confidentiality and protection of PHI adheres to HIPAA/HITECH regulations.
- Maintains job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Pay Rate- DOE
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org