Lead Game Engineer-DH-SF Bay Area
Lead Game Engineer to direct and develop gameplay systems for online video games with large-scale deployment. This individual will be an experienced developer with a passion for games and desire to build the best software and online services possible.
- Direct, grow and mentor a highly capable and high performing software engineering team.
- Direct engineering resources to match business and production goals.
- Collaborate with design, engineering and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to game requirements.
- Hands-on architect and coder for sophisticated client/server systems for online gaming.
- Implement software systems with attention to security, reliability, scalability, maintainability and performance.
- Innovate and iterate on process, systems and technology to deliver a world-class gaming experience.
- Be a leader; Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles, generate solutions.
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in C++, Java or or C#; experience with other languages a plus.
- Proven effectiveness in directing and delivering production software for high quality games.
- 10+ years software development experience; 5+ years experience in game development.
- Unity Experience is a plus.
- Experience with online game services such as Facebook, IOS Game Center, Steam etc. is a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org