Web Development-Contract- Flex hours-East Bay Area
- Identify and lead the implementation of enhancements of the website, from user experience to content to daily management. Assist, advise, and train, as needed, campus partners on department/college webpage creation in alignment with strategic and marketing goals.
- Develop analytics and search engine optimization framework for digital communications that supports ongoing evaluation of and informs the evolution of outreach efforts for revenue generating programs and advancement.
- Review, optimize, and monitor tracking scripts (Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, UTM, etc.) to ensure optimal performance and accurate tracking of KPI’s.
- Assist in creating and/or updating of various reports and dashboards as it relates to web performance. Perform regular and adhoc analysis of web metrics.
- Other assignments as needed.
Education: Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Experience: Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience working as front-end web developer, social media, e-mail, digital advertising and analytics.
- Experienced with responsive designs.
- Deep knowledge of SEO best practices, site taxonomies and information architecture.
- Firm grasp of Google Analytics data as it relates to web site performance and audience engagement (Bounce Rate, Exit rate, Impression, Goal Funnel Conversions, Behaviors, Demographics, etc.).
- Google Analytics Certified is highly desired.
- Strong analytical background with proven ability to work within Excel via Pivot Tables, VLookups, Macro’s, etc.
- Demonstrated experience preparing audio and video for the web.