Remote Media Specialist-Contract
The primary focus of this contract role will be in assisting the PC team to support an exploratory effort around image asset metadata and automated workflows. These individuals will be responsible for tagging and/or verifying tags on a large set of images via a provided tag taxonomy. They will be thoroughly trained in how to classify images according to this taxonomy with a high degree of accuracy and will also contribute to a ground truth dataset for image quality to support the scaling efforts of our asset automation pipeline tests.
This is a project-based role that will be contributing in a short term capacity towards the long term success of media asset taxonomy, automation pipelines, and other testing and analysis efforts within Product Creative.
- Application of metadata tags to visual merchandising assets (images)
- QC and review of images to validate they meet minimum quality requirements based on provided guidelines
- QC and review of automated asset candidate pools for potential use as test candidates in creative pipelines (based on provided guidelines)
- As-needed assignment to specific projects with primary responsibility to manage the operational aspects of said projects.
- Tracking and executing on title-level projects in the asset optimization space.
- Aiding in the execution of small and large scale analyses.
- Track and identify areas of optimization for our analysis tools and processes.
- Gather information from internal and external sources for help in strategic initiatives.
The right individual has experience or expertise in the following:
- Editorial decision making for digital content
- Ability to make editorial decisions quickly and confidently
- Photography and/or visual composition
- Creative marketing or merchandising
- Digital media
- Film, TV and entertainment media
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in excel/google sheets
Nice to have
- Experience in building ground truth data sets
- Background in Machine Learning or Computer Vision
- Experience in Metadata and taxonomy
- Experience in building or testing tag taxonomy
- Knowledge of product A/B testing methodologies
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org