The Team: You’ll join a small, collaborative group of Content Designers who work
side-by-side with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Analysts. You’ll also partner with our Globalization team to make our product amazing around the world.
● You’ll provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing, and are sensitive to the
nuances of UI copy.
● You have experience with systematic writing and are able to create flows that easily
● You’re a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across
● You understand that voice is key to people connecting to and forming relationships
with a product.
● You communicate productively with visual thinkers and will be comfortable advocating
for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
● 4 years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy,
consumer-focused copywriting, short-form digital
● Experience working with global brands, and with a/b testing preferred
● Demonstrable creativity
● Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows
● Highly collaborative and self-directed
● Mastery of AP style, with the confidence to know when to break the rules
● Experience partnering with design teams
Duration: 6 months/Possible C to H
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a key member of our Sterility Assurance Engineering (SAE) group under the Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) department, the part-time Consultant is responsible for writing technical documents in support of irradiation sterilization and other SAE projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write technical documentation (SOPs, technical reports, etc.) in support of the Gamma irradiation sterilization program, the NDA resubmission effort, and other microbiological studies.
- Maintain the archiving program for sterilization validations in coordination with the Quality Documentation department.
- Provide support to Sterility Assurance Engineering in the execution of irradiation and other sterilization programs as well as other microbiological studies, as necessary.
- Provide support to quality event documentation pertaining to SAE (Change request, CAPA, quality investigation, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in microbiology or other biological sciences with 10 years of industry experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in pharmaceutical industry with background in sterilization sciences, and process development.
- Strong technical writing experience with ability to communicate and interact with cross disciplinary teams.
Possible Contract to Hire
Please send resume to email@example.com