Content Designer-Contract- Los Gatos, Ca!
The Team: You’ll join a small, collaborative group of Content Designers who work
side-by-side with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers and Analysts. You’ll also partner with our Globalization team to make our product amazing around the world.
● You’ll provide both strategic direction and hands-on writing, and are sensitive to the
nuances of UI copy.
● You have experience with systematic writing and are able to create flows that easily
● You’re a storyteller at heart who can craft and orchestrate cohesive narratives across
● You understand that voice is key to people connecting to and forming relationships
with a product.
● You communicate productively with visual thinkers and will be comfortable advocating
for your point of view in our candid, feedback-driven culture.
● 4 years of relevant writing experience: UX writing, content strategy,
consumer-focused copywriting, short-form digital
● Experience working with global brands, and with a/b testing preferred
● Demonstrable creativity
● Analytical thinking about customer journeys and content flows
● Highly collaborative and self-directed
● Mastery of AP style, with the confidence to know when to break the rules
● Experience partnering with design teams
Duration: 6 months/Possible C to H
Please send resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org