Graphic Designers should possess a background in digital interface design (console, software, web, mobile)
From a technical standpoint, Graphic Designers must have experience with Photoshop, Flash, and/or Illustrator. Nice to have skills include 3DS Max, Maya, Softimage/XSI, Premiere, Dreamweaver, and After Effects.
Graphic Designers should have strong artistic, typographic, and layout skills. They are able to develop innovative design solutions while following creative and art direction. A passion for design is mandatory.
A Graphic Designer’s portfolio must also demonstrate a creative approach and style without sacrificing readability and flow of information. They must demonstrate a good eye for:
- Composition and layout
- Color theory
Please submit resume and portfolio link to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Role:
Basic desktop troubleshooting for Linux, Windows, and Mac systems – mainly lap tops – Mac Book Pro & Mac Book Air & IBM Think Pads running Linux.
Perform all desktop related tasks associated with new hires to include PC builds, installations, configurations, managing email distribution lists, granting/canceling access
Support network setup/cabling and troubleshoot network connectivity issues
Conference room equipment configuration and support – VOIP phone / TV / GVC
Assist with maintaining an inventory of all IT related assets
Perform various IT system maintenance and management – network and server systems – at office and data center environment
1st/2nd line IT support and documentation on resolution
Bachelor’s Degree or University Program Certificate in IT or IS; or 3+ years related IT experience.
Knowledge of common IT hardware and software Technical skills include Mac, Linux, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, Directory Services, Shell/Command Line
Technical savvy with the ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
Innate problem-solving skills and a drive to seek out solutions independently
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Please send resume to email@example.com
What You’ll Love to Do:
- Act as second-level point of contact for day-to-day troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution of end-user related IT problems.
- Provide second-level technical assistance and user support to all employees on issues regarding Windows 7/10, Mac OS, MS Office, Azure and core business applications – D365, Centric PLM, ANT USA Planning.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues with system hardware, software and LAN/WAN/VLAN networks.
- Assist with the procurement, deployment, maintenance, support, upgrade, and inventory tracking of all IT assets.
- Create and maintain system documentation for new user setup process, PC imaging and setup process, mobile device setup, and other changes.
- Proactively install and maintain anti-virus/anti-spam solution, perform system recovery of deleted files; perform software installations; obtain patches, upgrades and bug fixes.
- Maintain Windows servers (currently Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016.)
- Manage DNS, DHCP, MS Active Directory, Azure/Office 365 Active Directory.
- Manage network administration for onsite network and remote networks; Maintain and monitor all edge network devices (Palo Alto Networks Firewalls.)
- Maintain virtualized servers (utilizing Hyper-V and Azure.), PCs, network equipment (switches/routers) to ensure functionality and manage backup systems (Windows and Mac.)
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 6+ years’ experience in IT end-user and network support.
- Solid Windows 7/10 and Mac OS administration, setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience with MS Suite (Word, Outlook, Office, SharePoint), Apple iPhone/iPad, Video Conferencing (LifeSize).
- Experience/Certification with Microsoft Windows server, Active Directory administration, Azure portal (Virtual Servers, Blob, Active Directory, SQL) administration.
- Remote Access, VPN, Firewall Configuration and Maintenance.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness in troubleshooting and resolving IT related issues.
- Demonstrated team player, attention to detail, professional demeanor.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- Proven track record of professional growth and development.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently seeking Cloud & Network Operations Center Technicians to be part of our team in an office based environment in Littleton, CO. These team members will provide 24/7 operational support for global networks. We are looking for individuals who are technologically proficient, eager to continue learning and able to communicate well with internal teams, external vendors and customers when needed.
- Monitor and Maintain Cloud Networks
- Monitor and Maintain Cloud Compute & Storage Systems
- Identify, categorize and respond to Network & Compute system events
- Participate in Incident Management, Problem and Change Management
- Participate in 24/7 shift or shift/rotation schedules, in an office environment
- Provide Level 1/ 2 server support as needed
- 1 – 3 years of system administration and/or networking operations experience desirable, with increasing responsibilities.
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to learn is a must.
- A self-starter who is willing to learn advanced cloud-computing technologies.
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment, in a office/NOC setting.
- Functional knowledge of incident handling for IT related issues.
- Understanding of IP networking protocols: IPv4/6, TCP/UDP, DHCP, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience with systems UNIX/Linux.
- Experience with basic switch commands.
- Experience performing system and network maintenance tasks in a highly available data center environment.
- Experience with device health monitoring software, e.g.; OpenNMS, Zabbix, Circonus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to establish documentation for procedural tasks.
- Recent college graduates in applicable fields of study encouraged.
- This position is located in Littleton, Colorado
- Night Shift from 11pm-9am 4 days on and 3 days off
- Training will be a hybrid of the day and night shift and will be approximately 30-60 days in duration.
Please send resumes to email@example.com