IT Infrastructure Engineer-San Rafael, Ca
What You’ll Love to Do:
- Act as second-level point of contact for day-to-day troubleshooting, escalation, and resolution of end-user related IT problems.
- Provide second-level technical assistance and user support to all employees on issues regarding Windows 7/10, Mac OS, MS Office, Azure and core business applications – D365, Centric PLM, ANT USA Planning.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues with system hardware, software and LAN/WAN/VLAN networks.
- Assist with the procurement, deployment, maintenance, support, upgrade, and inventory tracking of all IT assets.
- Create and maintain system documentation for new user setup process, PC imaging and setup process, mobile device setup, and other changes.
- Proactively install and maintain anti-virus/anti-spam solution, perform system recovery of deleted files; perform software installations; obtain patches, upgrades and bug fixes.
- Maintain Windows servers (currently Windows Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016.)
- Manage DNS, DHCP, MS Active Directory, Azure/Office 365 Active Directory.
- Manage network administration for onsite network and remote networks; Maintain and monitor all edge network devices (Palo Alto Networks Firewalls.)
- Maintain virtualized servers (utilizing Hyper-V and Azure.), PCs, network equipment (switches/routers) to ensure functionality and manage backup systems (Windows and Mac.)
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- 6+ years’ experience in IT end-user and network support.
- Solid Windows 7/10 and Mac OS administration, setup and troubleshooting.
- Experience with MS Suite (Word, Outlook, Office, SharePoint), Apple iPhone/iPad, Video Conferencing (LifeSize).
- Experience/Certification with Microsoft Windows server, Active Directory administration, Azure portal (Virtual Servers, Blob, Active Directory, SQL) administration.
- Remote Access, VPN, Firewall Configuration and Maintenance.
- Must demonstrate resourcefulness in troubleshooting and resolving IT related issues.
- Demonstrated team player, attention to detail, professional demeanor.
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- Proven track record of professional growth and development.
Please send resume to email@example.com