IT Technician-C to H-Palo Alto, CA
- Provide primary support on multiple applications like MS Office, Outlook, Apple Mail, VPN clients, imaging software, JIRA and other applications.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues on multiple computer platforms: Windows, Macintosh, and mobile devices.
- Deploy computers and software via multiple imaging systems
- Provide end user support for iPhone, Android, and other mobile devices
- Ensure that resolutions of issues meet and/or exceeds clients’ needs, and provide level 1 and 2 support to resolution independently.
- Perform daily monitoring of ticket, system status, and antivirus tools
- Creation and maintenance of user accounts and setup in: AD, Office 365 (Groups, Teams, SharePoint), Okta and other line of business apps
- Create documentation of processes for IT team and end users to improve internal processes and increase end user self-service
- Provide support for Zoom video conferencing
- Support Cloud VOIP telephone system
- Provide level 1 and 2 troubleshooting for network connectivity, remote user issues and general technical counsel.
- General ability and interest in interacting in a fast paced professional environment serving everyone from the CEO to Interns.
- 5+ years IT experience, including technical training
- Fanatical about providing excellent customer service, follow-through, and ongoing communication to internal customers
- Expert knowledge of Windows operating systems (65%) and Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Knowledge of Macintosh platforms (35%)
- Excellent with procedural and process oriented documentation
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences, both written and verbally
- Outstanding customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks among many competing requests
- Experience working in or supporting a call center or help desk environment
- MCP, MCSE, or A+ Certifications a plus
- Aptitude for learning
- Strong communication skills and experience with working with team members in other locations
- Good knowledge of various hardware types and form factors
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
Pay Rate-$30-35/hr. DOE
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org