As a Cloud Solutions Architect, we look towards you as an expert with deep understanding of scalable and distributed SaaS application architecture, development and deployment in Agile DevOps environment. Your role would be to provide architectural and design leadership with deep-rooted programming experience for the next generation of products and solutions for in the domain of cybersecurity providing foundational security controls. As part of the planning team, you would also be responsible for cost estimating and budgeting. Existing system analysis would be a key role where would work with program managers to do application assessment and their feasibility with cloud services.
As part of Cyber Security Center of Excellence team, your responsibilities includes providing technical guidance, technology evaluations, Proof of Concepts development, Cloud distributed application architecture, design, design review, coding practices, writing code, code review, continuous integration, continuous deployment, automated testing, scaling the products and solutions for SaaS products and solutions.
- Deep understanding and experience of architecting and developing full stack end to end scalable and distributed Cloud application serviced out of Amazon AWS
- Solid SaaS Application architecture and Cloud Deployment architecture principles with deep rooted experience on Amazon AWS
- Expertise in loosely coupled design, Micro-services development, Message queues and containerized applications deployment using technologies like RESTful services, Message Queues, and Docker
- Strong computer science fundamentals, and algorithms
- Hands on deep expertise on Python and Python Web, Django
- Experience working with SQL Databases like MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience working with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, Cassandra
- Good familiarity with Linux operating system
- Understanding and awareness of Secure software development lifecycle and web application vulnerabilities counter measures, e.g. OWASP Top 10 Security Risks
- Understanding of CapEx and Opex estimates for applications.
- Good understanding of licensing and subscription
- Should be strong in financial planning for application hosting and server configurations.
- Should Have strong knowledge of AWS Billing cycle, TCO. Cost Calculator, Pricing principles and AWS purchasing options (on-demand, reserve and spot bidding).
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline with detailed understanding of Git, Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory, Cloudformation & Terraform.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) mindset and orientation of 100% test automation
- Knowledge of Java and Java Web is an advantage
Educational/professional qualification required
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent. Preferably a Master degree in computer science.
- Candidates with AWS Solution Architect (Associate/Professional) would be preferred.
- Problem solving mind and attitude
- Effective communication skills – written, spoken, listening and presentation
- Great Team player and experience working with global teams and global organizations
- Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing
- Must have written technical paper, blogs, speaker in technical forums, or patents
Rate-up to 90/hr.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will act as the EDM data stewardship analyst for our finance function during and post ERP migration program. By working with the various finance teams to understand existing business processes and the underlying metadata and lineage model, you will help Finance deliver a seamless transition to SAP for T&E, PTP, OTC, and RTR operations. You’ll partner with Data Quality and IT to root cause data migration issues and deploy then monitor improved controls needed to support high quality business operations in production. You will ensure good change control is established and used throughout the program to rationalize, change, or add new data fields required to support migrated and new finance business processes.
You will implement our financial data transform through the following:
- Coordinate with Finance team in PTP, OTC, and RTR business tracks
- Conduct business session to discover & document current state business process data model
- Support migration to and adoption of SAP business processes by mapping current data model to SAP data model
- Participate in business requirement sessions and document data migration and transformation business rules
- Deliver change management services to enable adoption of SAP data processes, ensuring continuity of finance operations
- Partner with data quality team to profile current data and find opportunities for data rationalization & quality improvement
- Use data quality analysis to recommend then drive transformation, simplification, and improved control of financial data model in SAP
- Partner with business to support data validation and system acceptance requirements
- Drive definition, adoption, and implementation of enterprise metadata & lineage standards for new SAP data model
- Document and review short term and long term master data and Governance needs based on Business feedback
Please send resume to email@example.com
Quality Systems Specialist to assist the Northern California Quality Assurance Operations team in support of manufacturing activities including, supporting product non conformance investigations and deviations, product quality holds as well as batch record and product release.
The Quality Systems Specialist will play a key role in supporting various manufacturing activities across several manufacturing locations on the Hercules campus. The position will entail the following:
- Support activities related to batch record review, product release, assisting with document inquiries and SAP transactions.
- Review and compile device history records for accuracy and completeness, and to ensure adherence to in-house specifications and regulatory requirements and document deviations as appropriate.
- Supporting product and process non-conformance and deviation management and product quality holds.
- Administration of investigation and deviation systems for tracking status, follow-up and liaison with applicable department investigation assignees.
- Maintain and archive controlled documentation and completed quality records as needed.
- Associate degree or equivalent in Biology, Chemistry, or related field.
- 2+ years experience in a regulated manufacturing industry or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of GMP and quality system standards as they apply to products manufactured with a working knowledge of device/drug/biotech manufacturing processes.
- Detail-oriented and ability to multitask.
- Decision making, time management, organization, communication, leadership, and computer skills.
- Experience with QMS Databases (i.e., EtQ, Trackwise).
- SAP experience a plus.