Front-End Developer-C to H in Emeryville, CA! Remote!
- 3+ year experience in front-end web development
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to understand technical requirements, prepare design plans, and join in technical discussions as needed
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to problem solve, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Uses best practices regarding version control and testing.
- You have an eye for detail and are passionate about programming from scratch using modern development frameworks and technologies.
- You are self-driven and a problem solver, with a strong background in building mid to large scale applications.
- You are execution focused and developed a reputation for repeatedly delivering projects on-time.
- Experience with real-time data systems, including synchronous and asynchronous data exchange
Successful Candidate will be:
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership
- Positive attitude Non-political Results oriented
- Practical Hands-on and team oriented
- Ability to adjust plan and react as needed
Pay Rate: DOE
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org