Manufacturing Technician- Contract-Sunnyvale, Ca
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Operates equipment to manufacture and test SLM products.
· Operates various production equipment.
· Inspects, measures, and tests wafers.
· Inspects, measures and tests modules to determine if in-process or finished modules meet specified performance criteria prior to shipment to the customer.
· Optical alignment of lasers to devices.
· Records test results in logbooks.
· Discusses test results with engineers and contributes to solving production problems.
· Helps with the analysis and writing of reports on testing results.
· Recommends improvements.
· Routinely interacts with engineers and vendors.
· Documents processes.
· Education: Associate’s degree or equivalent from college or technical school preferred, with 3-5+ years related experience and/or training.
· Experience with basic test equipment such as voltmeters and oscilloscopes.
· Experience with microscopes (metallurgical/bright field/dark field/phase contrast) to inspect wafers.
· Hands-on experience working in a fab/cleanroom and wearing bunny suits and personal protective gear.
· Extra consideration given to those that have direct experience with conducting experiments and an understanding of SPC and process control.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org