Quality Systems Manager-DH-Morgan Hill, Ca
- Influence the organization to improve the Quality System to reduce RMA’s
- Investigate and determine root causes and implement corrective actions for major quality excursions and other major business issues using the QMS
- Work with cross functional groups for continuous improvement, process improvement, preventive action, and execute key quality initiatives
- Manage the effectiveness of the continuous improvement teams (CIT) to drive to non-repeat errors
- Serve as the Management Representative for AS 9100
- Maintaining controls and documentation procedures to the latest rev of the AS 9100
- Ensure all internal departments adherence to the quality system, rules, and policies.
- Manage the RMA system and corrective actions implementation
- Manage the internal and external audit findings and closure.
- Drive Quality Control Plans, Risk Assessments, and FMEA
- Manage Suppliers domestic and international to reduce MRR’s and RMA’s
- Communicate quality standards and performance expectation to suppliers
- Perform audits and follow-up with audit recommendations
- Monitor supplier’s quality performance and compliance to RoHS, REACH, Conflict Minerals, etc.
- Manage, develop, and train Quality staff:
- Supervise inspection and testing activities to ensure verification and conformance of material, processes, and products
- Support Overseas Qualification of product transfers between factories or suppliers
- Perform capability analysis (both supplier and internal)
- Provide improvements to inspection methods and gauging for existing and new processes
- Maintain existing inspection and SPC database systems are accurate and functioning properly
- Bachelor of Science degree or a related field experience
- 5 yrs. of experience as an SQE or in Quality Engineering related to Quality Systems
- Successfully held a supervisory role and effective at management skills
- Successfully leading Certification audits and customer audits
- Factual Approach to Decision making and prioritizing using Pareto or other methods
- FMEA, ability to leading Ishikawa discussions, etc.
- Working knowledge of SPC, Statistical Analysis, 6 Sigma, and Lean
- Working knowledge of machining practices and know how to measure supplier’s capabilities
- Excellent Communication and Organization Skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, to respond to inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to communicate and effectively present information to top management, suppliers, customers, etc.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret CAD drawings and technical procedures
- Ability to develop procedures and effective workflows
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel
- Works on complex problems requiring logical analysis of a variety of data and the influences of multiple factors
· Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies to select methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results
- Excellent organizational and potential leadership skills
- A keen eye for detail and results driven approach
- Discipline in execution
- Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office Suite, ERP and EQMS systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactively developing and maintaining QMS
- Drive non-repeat errors through proper CAPAs
- Improve and Maintain RMA’s to 5000 ppm
- Improve and Maintain IMRR’s to 500 ppm
- Improve and Maintain MRR’s to 1500 ppm
Salary: 90-115K + Bonus
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org