IT Support-CtoH-Novato, Ca
The majority of this position will initially be with assisting in the roll-out of our two new programs, the Work Order and Time Tracker applications.
This will include recording and reporting errors encountered with both applications through the appropriate channels of communication, as well as device management and in-field troubleshooting/training on software.
- Minimum 1 year experience with an IT Helpdesk environment
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with troubleshooting common office tech
- Business level printer/scanners
- Windows Desktops/Laptops
- Network hardware (routers, switches etc)
- Experience with iPads required
- Experience with software development, implementation, and training; specifically timekeeping/work order related software if possible. (If not it’s cool, just some experience with rolling out new software that has bugs/issues at least)
- Experience in a work-order style business would help greatly
- Good phone skills, able to troubleshoot over the phone
Bilingual in Spanish highly desired!
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org