Epicor Developer- C2H- Newark, Ca
Epicor Developer performs systems analysis, project management, and application support. Requires deep business and technical knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) in a manufacturing environment. This person will be responsible for troubleshooting system problems, security administration, database maintenance, and system optimization. The Epicor Developer will also manage and communicate maintenance schedules, manage interface to and from other systems, perform upgrades, provide help desk support, and any other duties as assigned by department manager.
• Daily interaction with ERP system users, responding to support tickets regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
• Maintain and improve user training and work instruction documentation.
• Work between departments and with major stakeholders to pinpoint technical solutions that will optimize business processes.
• Create, maintain and develop Business Activity Queries (BAQs), Business Process Management (BPMs), UD Fields, Customizations, Dashboards, SSRS reports, forms, and data files to support various departments and to maximize the utilization of Epicor.
• Assess and manage user needs for dashboards and reports.
• Create and implement user acceptance testing for upgrades and design changes.
• Document findings and recommendations, select software and integration partners, and prepare budgets and timelines.
• Modify system processes as necessary to enhance/improve system functionality based on a specification created by supervisor.
• Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• 2+ years’ experience working with Epicor ERP 9 and/or 10.
• 2+ years’ experience with MS SQL Server & SSRS.
• Hands-on development experience with Epicor Customizations, BAQs, BPMs & SSRS Reports.
• C# development experience in customizations and BPMs.
• Experience with .NET and VB.NET.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Must be able to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and be willing to put forth the effort required to resolve problems to ensure system integrity.
• General IT support experience
• Familiar with web development
Note: We are a drug-free workplace. We conduct pre-employment drug screens and random monthly drug screens.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org