IT Support- Part-time Remote but local to the SF Bay Area
The employee will be primarily tasked with assisting the Data Systems and Reporting Administrator with the coordination of IT systems which include computers, networks, internet access, telephone lines and other technology and software in partnership with our contracted IT management provider. Primarily the role will oversee the ongoing assessment, troubleshooting and maintenance of our remote workplace IT infrastructure and needs.
● Bachelor’s Degree in any field or equivalent work experience.
● At least 1+ years experience managing and troubleshooting IT systems within an office environment..
● At least 1+years experience diagnostic/troubleshooting issues for the following:
Wifi, workstations (including desktops, laptops with multiple OS, both Mac, PC, Chrome, Windows 10 & Windows for servers), Networks/Servers, Cross platform connectivity.
● Experience working with diverse colleagues and clients.
● Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Must own your own vehicle and possess a valid California driver license. In the rare event you have to drive to an employee’s home to service equipment.
● Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
● Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Please send resumes to email@example.com