QC Coordinator (AV Engineering)-Los Angeles, Ca- Contract-6 months+
● Strong Project Coordination or Project Management experience
● An ability to translate technical jargon to non-technical partners.
● Strong Background in enterprise construction projects for technological facilities,
specifically corporate spaces
● Onsite, Skilled trade, construction experience
● Ability to read technical drawings; single-lines, elevations, and floorplans
● Have working knowledge of AVIXA Standards
● Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment with many competing
● Ability to develop long-standing relationships across teams.
● Capable of working from a construction site with little oversight
● Proficient with Google Workspace including Cal, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Slides, and
● This is a full-time position with an expectation of onsite (~3 days a week) or offsite
(online) presence, depending on the needs of the project, starting in January 2021.
● Capable of traversing construction sites with multiple buildings.
● Google Meet Systems experience is a plus
● OSHA 10 or 30 certification is a plus
● CTS or CTS-I certification is a plus
Pay Rate-45-60/hr DOE
Please send resume to email@example.com