UI Software Engineer-Contract-Remote
Mission: We are looking for an outstanding UI engineer to scale our digital surgery team. These software solutions are critical to the success of our vision of bringing step change in surgery. You will be working with a multi-disciplinary team of UX and UI designers, full stack software engineers, test engineers, and experts for medical device software to develop software solutions for Digital Surgery. This is your chance to apply your skills to the topic that is going to transform minimally invasive procedures most in the near future, surgical robotics. Our team’s work directly influences the development of our robot platform and the widespread adoption of surgical robotics in medicine.
- Implement and maintain UI based on extensive UX studies and detailed UI designs
- Build strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside their core product team to efficiently implement user experiences that are cohesive, inclusive and well-informed.
- Collaborate with product managers, UI designers, developers, and business partners to improve the user experience, and plan and design new UI projects
- Coding and non-coding related maintenance of existing products and new products.
- Participate in a work environment that cultivates creativity and inspires the best from your team and others
- 2+ years of experience working on UI creation and implementation with creative individuals and teams
- Proficient in modern coding languages such as C++ and the use of Qt/QML
- Validated experience with UI for software applications within an enterprise environment
- Experience participating in design standards in large organizations
- Deep understanding of user needs, especially concerning accessibility standards
- Ability to juggle multiple, complex projects – often under tight deadlines
- Ability to pursue problems and develop solutions quickly while maintaining a high level of articulate and concise communication
- Experience translating business requirement documents into designs and mock-ups
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and XD, and/or similar tools.
- Education/ Training/ Certifications: Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Physical Demands: This role does have any physical demand requirements.
Pay Rate- DOE
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org