Quality Technician-Long-Term Contract- Santa Clara, Ca
Shifts Available: First (6AM-3PM) and Second (3PM-11PM)
Assignment: 1 year+
Work with multi-functional teams responsible for processing new devices. You will need to successfully collaborate closely with highly talented engineers and technicians and participate in the development and engineering of process technology and equipment to enable new features for capital equipment products. You will be expected to execute on experiments, collect and organize data with minimum supervision. You will also be required to perform defect inspections, identify root cause and develop process improvement techniques to improve yield and efficiency.
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in the design and development of manufacturing processes and/or equipment in DATACON, pick & place tools, solar cell, LED, SMT, semiconductor, or other similar industry
• Experience in one or more of the following process technologies: Bonding, lamination, inkjet printing, screen printing, etching, cleaning
• Strong troubleshooting and problem mitigation skills
• Proven ability to perform DOE, SPC, data analysis, and failure analysis
• Excellent written & verbal English communication skills are required.
• Strong energy and drive to thrive in a start-up like environment
• Detail oriented with experience scaling new technologies from prototype to MP scaling and ensuring excellent field performance.
• Experience in developing and manufacturing high volume display products is preferred
AS / BS in a technical field or military with technical discipline (hands on mechanical background preferred)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org