Technical Workday Payroll Consultant-4 to 6 mo. Contract-Remote
- Collaborate with the Payroll Manager in creating payroll knowledge articles and payroll web page for internal employee self-service tools.
- Assist the Payroll team with configuration and test integrations between Workday and other 3rd party/custom solutions.
- Document U.S. and international payroll processes, job aids, checklist, training materials and test plans.
- Partner with the Payroll team to document and resolve ongoing Workday issues.
- Create and update Workday configurations based on requirement changes.
- Provide support for regular and special payroll processes in Workday.
- Analyze Workday updates and provide recommendations to the Payroll Manager.
- Provide support for various Payroll interfaces and integrations in Workday.
- Provide the Payroll Manager with status updates on projects.
- Perform administrative duties such as creating reports and data entry as needed.
- Provide support to the Payroll Manager on special projects and requests.
- Consult with Payroll process owners on Workday (or other technology) capabilities and how to best leverage functionality to support long-term payroll goals.
- 5+ years of Workday configuration experience, specifically within Workday Payroll and Time & Attendance modules.
- 5+ years of global payroll experience.
- Advanced Excel experience working with large data sets utilizing advanced formulas and functionality.
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use rigorous logic to understand hidden problems and identify effective solutions.
- Prior consulting experience working with a consulting organization or functioning as an internal consultant in a firm.
- Strong technical and operational experience with the ability to understand and comprehend swiftly.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, communication and customer service skills with both technical and functional end users. Knowledge of IT design principles, practices, and theory. Ability to provide guidance to others in functional design processes and the completion of functional Payroll design doc
Duration: 4-6 month contract
Pay Rate- DOE
Please send resume to email@example.com