Technical Support-Contract to Hire-Pleasant Hill, Ca
• Monitor daily operations
• Troubleshoot and solve issues that arise
• Provide customer technical assistance with software
• Resolve issues for clients via phone or electronically
• Track daily operations issues and resolutions
• Track customer issues and resolutions
• IT projects as assigned
• Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Working knowledge of billing requirements for commercial and government payors a plus.
• Working knowledge of network, Windows server, desktop operating systems, and VLAN.
• Scripting tools, batch files, and Microsoft DOS.
• Other PC based software, specifically FTP clients and Text Editors, File management, MS Excel, MS Word and MS Access.
• Database and logic skills. Exposure to programming is a plus.
• Experience with ASC X12 HIPAA EDI transactions (837I, 837P, 835) or understanding ok.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org