Technical Support Role in Santa Rosa, Ca-Contract to Hire
Do you have a passion for helping people? We are seeking a Customer Service Focused Technical Support Representative who will provide help desk support and technical issue resolution via phone, email and other electronic mediums. Periodic travel may be required within Sonoma, Marin, Solano, Napa and Mendocino Counties.
The ideal candidate should have an authentic customer service-based approach both on the phone and in person. They must possess patience and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical customers and the ability to maintain confidentiality of data. The tech and training department is a team, so working well with others is a must. A strong work ethic and the ability to think creatively to tackle new issues will serve you well. The tech/training team needs someone who can demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness including the ability to research for solutions.
Technical Support Role – Days are spent providing tech support for agents and appraisers by phone and email. Duties include providing technical support on all MLS software. This role is innovative and will include embarking upon new technical projects and programs that will require creativity and progressive thinking.
- Excellent customer service skills, including patience and concern for client issues, problems, and the ability to effectively convey technical information to non-technical users
- Ability to think logically and engage in creative problem solving with “next step” thinking
- Able to remain calm under pressure during stressful support calls or projects
- Ability to multi-task- Excellent organizational skills and ability to focus on details
- The ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Professional, friendly personality
- Excellent trouble shooting skills in person and on the phone
- Willing to assist other departments and/or take on any other tasks as needed
- Self-starter with the ability to start a new project with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Mac and Microsoft operating systems
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android operating system
- Experience with Anti-Virus and Anti Malware software applications
- Working knowledge of all internet browsers
- Comfortable with use of desktop, laptop and tablet computers, smart phones and projectors
- Real Estate knowledge helpful, but not required
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills; comfortable with public speaking
- Eagerness and ability to quickly learn real estate industry specific software and mobile applications
- Must be proficient with the following Microsoft applications Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook
Please send resume to email@example.com