IT Client Services Engineer-Contract to Hire-Austin, Tx
- Provide IT tech support focusing on customer service to a growing user base in our new indoor robotic hydroponic farm in Lockhart & Austin, Texas offices.+
- Manage and maintain network and on-premises systems (Cisco Meraki, Windows, and Linux).
- Enforce IT best practices, policies, and systems design.
- Collaborate with HR and Office Management teams with onboarding and offboarding employees.
- Collaborate with IT Manager and closely with highly technical software and hardware teams with project deliverables.
- Manage and maintain Inventory.
- Active Directory – Managing and creating group policies.
- Strong Linux expertise
- Multiple operations system software packaging and scripting (Bash, PowerShell, and Python) – a big plus!
- 5+ years of technical support experience in a fast-paced enterprise environment supporting Windows, macOS, and Linux. With expertise in at least one OS.
- 3+ years managing SaaS applications such as Google Workspace, Slack, and Atlassian (Jira and Confluence).
- 3+ years configuring and maintaining Cisco Meraki network deployments.
- Experience with new office deployment and rollouts.
- Nice to have start-up experience, security-focused mindset, experience with Endpoint Management platforms – Jamf Pro, Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune), Canonical’s Landscape (Ubuntu).
Please send resume to email@example.com