Supply Chain Manager-C2H-San Carlos, Ca
- Develop, implement and manage the requisite disciplines and skillsets that underlie an optimal supply chain operation as well as the ultimate organizational structure for its successful ongoing execution
- Work with internal customers to ensure alignment plans on a regular basis.
- Works with other teams to ensure risks are sufficiently identified, assessed, mitigated, and reported, and scorecards on the operational status and maturity of programs of the materials and logistics initiatives.
- Results against goals will be measured on a regular basis and presented to senior leadership with the overall strategy to achieve company goals
- Excellent strategic problem solving & analytical skills; strong business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple and different commodities supporting engineering, manufacturing, workplace, and greenhouse operations.
- Experience in leading logistics operations.
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Demonstrated ability to manage cost performance across product lines from multiple sources
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional projects at an enterprise level
- Ability to self-initiate and prioritize workload to meet goals and objectives on time and budget
- Ability to analyze information effectively and consistently
- Engage in the high-performance culture characterized by high integrity, efficiency, productivity, teamwork, collaboration, innovation, and camaraderie
- Strong innovative and creative ability. “Out of the box” thinker
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Proven leadership experience leading critical cross-functional programs.
- Ability to structure, manage, and coordinate complex cross-organization projects and processes with multiple stakeholders. Ability to influence without authority.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Ability to recognize and deal appropriately with sensitive and confidential information
- Expert at summarizing, packaging, and presenting data to assist management in assessing options and decision makingPossess a demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to perform well under significant enterprise-wide pressure
- Work with limited direction, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior management, other executives, functional or regional management while supporting syndication with stakeholders across the organization.
- 5 years in supply chain management or related fields is preferred.
- Business improvement and supply chain leadership including a background that includes complex organization change in manufacturing and hardware.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org