Help Desk Support – Contract, Santa Rosa, Ca
Windows Environment, with experience in Active Directory, Windows365, VPN and remote tools would be plus!
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Investigates problems and performs system hardware, software, and communication connection repairs; identifies problems, troubleshoots information systems components and provides advice to users; identifies and reports systems security breaches.
- Installs, configures, tests, diagnoses, repairs, maintains, and upgrades information system components including, but not limited to: computers, peripherals, software, and network related components in accord with documented methodologies and procedures.
- Assists departmental customers in the effective use of hardware and software; updates user manuals; orients new users to department systems.
- Prepares standard log-in scripts and establishes network access protocols to enable customers to gain local or remote access to departmental systems; creates and manages user accounts.
- May assist with the deployment and maintenance of operating systems and servers by configuring hardware and evaluating hardware, software, and connectivity options.
- Monitors systems performance data; makes appropriate systems adjustments to optimize performance and correct or prevent problems; schedules, monitors, and verifies the integrity of systems back-ups; and restores files as needed.
- Participates in and/or coordinates the evaluation, selection, acquisition and implementation of computer hardware and/or software solutions.
- Inventories computer equipment and maintains computerized inventory system; orders and maintains computer supplies; may coordinate communications requests with central Information Systems Department.
- Attends and participates in professional group meetings and stays current on new trends and innovations in the field of information systems support and analysis.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of processes, policies, and procedures.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org