QA Engineer-Contract-Foster City, Ca
QA Engineer (Automation)
- Completing automation testing tasks to ensure functional test coverage:
- Create new automated tests using both GLI and GUI-based automation frameworks.
- Performing entire maintenance for failing tests: fixing or replacing.Triaging and Reviewing failing tests.
- Providing root cause analysis of the failure and escalate regressions to appropriate developers.
- Creating, validating and maintaining test plans to cover planner feature needs.
- 3+ years’ experience in a QA role, 2+ years of Automation experience
- BS or MS in an engineering field
- Passionate about self-driving technology, driving and on road safety.
- Must know U.S. rules of the road. Urban City driving experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Bug tracking tools like Jira.
- Knowing JQL is a plus.
- Experience with Linux or Unix based systems
- Experience with Version Control systems like Git.
- Ability to resolve merge conflicts.
- Experience with python/shell scripting.
Hybrid Role:2-3 days onsite in Foster City, Ca
Please send resume to email@example.com