Unified Communications and AV Support-Palo Alto, Ca
- Liaison with ITS department overseeing upgrades, new technologies & enhancements
- Senior member of the Unified Communications team educating and leading the team in learning new technologies via cross training and mentoring
- Serve as primary backup to Unified Communications Manager while on PTO, traveling and meeting conflicts
- Keeps up with technology trends, research technologies for the new hospital, recommends specific vendors technologies, solutions.
- Works closely with vendors with all aspect of Unified Communications services provided at various locations.
- Works closely with Design and Construction and other contractors to ensure optimal Unified Communication design and room layout.
- Mentors junior team members
- Thought leadership in establishing, driving, and directing a robust and innovative Unified Communications strategy aligned with the company’s business and productivity goals
- Performs assessments (Proof of Concepts) on UC integration options between Cisco and other technologies
- Designs and Plans integration between UC Technologies (IM, Federation, Presence and Application Sharing) and WebEx (Web conferencing, Video Conferencing and Audio Conferencing) and conference room scheduling systems and integration with Exchange/Exchange Online
- Works closely with Microsoft, Cisco, ITS and other partners in support of business needs/objectives.
- Recommends, implements room-based UC configurations
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org