IT Support-Santa Rosa-Contract Role
This position will focus on Desktop support for our customers. This position will need to go on-site to to remove and install equipment, troubleshoot and repair or provide training. Strong customer service skills are very important in this role.
Provide support to IT users. Working in a Windows 10 environment: analyze, troubleshoot, and configure software, hardware, network, printer and telephone related problems. Image PC’s, install/configure PCs onsite and remote.
Log and track services provided.
- Experience with ticket tracking system: Able to log calls efficiently and completely.
- Experience with desktop support analysis and tasks: Diagnose operating system, connectivity and hardware issues; effect resolution.
- Basic experience with Active Directory: Understand AD structure; ability to reset passwords
- Basic experience with MS Office, 2013, 2016, 2019, M365: analyze and resolve user issues with Office suite.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Other duties include:
- Triage incoming phone and email requests
- Ability to interact with customers on the phone and through email to diagnose problems and resolve or escalate.
- Ability to interact with other Information System Department employees on the phone and through email to diagnose problems, resolve and escalate.
- Experience with MDT, and imaging computers
- Knowledge of Windows profile management
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting end-user VOIP telephone service
- Experience with System Center Service Manager 2012
- Experience with PowerShell Automation
- **Current Background check on file with agency and Clean DMV required**
- Must be able to lift, push, pull up to 25 pounds. Must be able to kneel, crawl under desks, etc.
Pay Rate-up to 30/hr.
Please send resume to email@example.com